Prime 1 Studio - Mr. freeze 1:3 Arkham Origins

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Is the EX gonna sell out today? I really want this, have absolutely no room and should probably be saving up for Arkham Joker and Jim Lee Batman/Superman and the TDKR line but this piece is so beautiful.... :gah: :thud:

Can someone do a comparison photo next to the other Arkham Origins line?

Don't think it will be a quick sell-out. It's $1449.99!!

:pray: The Thanos EX sold out in minutes with a larger ES, albeit Thanos is probably the more popular character. I also liked Mr. Freeze's story since the Animated Series, very tragic, sad, cold...

:pray The Thanos EX sold out in minutes with a larger ES, albeit Thanos is probably the more popular character. I also liked Mr. Freeze's story since the Animated Series, very tragic, sad, cold...

Animated series is where my fondness for Freeze comes from.
I think you've got a good chance of a convert even if you do go on the WL

Animated series is where my fondness for Freeze comes from.
I think you've got a good chance of a convert even if you do go on the WL

That's true. I really wanted the flexpay option to help with out since this guy is so much, but it allows some room to figure things out.

This thing is massive, 35 inches? That's bigger than the Bane's at 34.5 inches?
Wonder how they measure up without the bases?

Is the EX gonna sell out today? I really want this, have absolutely no room and should probably be saving up for Arkham Joker and Jim Lee Batman/Superman and the TDKR line but this piece is so beautiful.... :gah: :thud:

Can someone do a comparison photo next to the other Arkham Origins line?

Maybe this'll help... There will be no Arkham Joker nor a TDKR "line". P1 can only make Batman "skins" from the game.

Maybe this'll help... There will be no Arkham Joker nor a TDKR "line". P1 can only make Batman "skins" from the game.

Not following... they already showcased an arkham origins Joker

They also released a tease of TDKR Bane, I posted the pic about 5-6 posts down from the OP. It was also announced that they will have a 1/3 Bale along with their 1/2 to go with Heath Ledger Joker in the TDK line, and Selina is being assumed to be made at the moment.

They also released a tease of TDKR Bane, I posted the pic about 5-6 posts down from the OP. It was also announced that they will have a 1/3 Bale along with their 1/2 to go with Heath Ledger Joker in the TDK line, and Selina is being assumed to be made at the moment.

LOL @ P1's Catwoman plans. I wish . . .

Impressive... WL in just a few hours. I got on the WL for the EX

Not surprised about the quick sell out. Freeze is not Thanos, yes, but a great sculpt is a great sculpt -- from a best-selling company known for their terrific quality Nonetheless. The Batman designed to be paired with this figure is also badass, so I guess that also helped. I won't be surprised if that sells out fast as well.

Back