Prime 1 Studio - Mr. freeze 1:3 Arkham Origins

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
16d0ea764619d40a45a7b29d81620535.jpg

now up for PO on Prime 1.Possibly on Sideshow Wed-Thursday.Lighting only added for effect.So no actual light up feature.EX is switch-out hand holding Nora in Glass.Totally AWESOME!

Statue feature:
- Size approximately 35 inches tall [(H)88 cm (W)56 cm (D)76 cm]
- One (1) interchangeable hand Holding Nora Snow Globe (EXCLUSIVE version only)

Attachments

• mr freeze 0.jpg
    mr freeze 0.jpg
    118.6 KB · Views: 120
  • mr freeze 3.jpg
    mr freeze 3.jpg
    122.3 KB · Views: 118
  • mr freeze 5.jpg
    mr freeze 5.jpg
    111.5 KB · Views: 117
  • mr freeze 7.jpg
    mr freeze 7.jpg
    116.6 KB · Views: 119
  • mr freeze 8.jpg
    mr freeze 8.jpg
    334.7 KB · Views: 120
  • mr freeze ex1.jpg
    mr freeze ex1.jpg
    347.9 KB · Views: 120
  • mr freeze ex2.jpg
    mr freeze ex2.jpg
    108 KB · Views: 119
  • mr freeze ex.jpg
    mr freeze ex.jpg
    125.6 KB · Views: 161
Last edited:
If I were more of a fan of this Arkham, this would be a no brainer. This looks ridiculously amazing.

Now this EX is a must have for this statue. The price at 1399 doesn't seem outrageous given the look of the statue compared to the rest of the line so far (this thing looks huge and super detailed with the ice effects on the base, his gun looks huge, not to mention it is 1/3 scale, everything!)

Writer's strike impending.... have to start saving... EX will probably sell out at such a low ES, REG may be around for a while.

Would really like this, but no clue where the Prime 1 collection is going... only have Suicide Squad Harley and Venom on order. This is masterfully crafted however, looks amazing and for 1/3 is probably worth the pricing given his size and statue? :huh

Man, if I just had the space and $$$ for these Prime Arkham pieces...I'd have POd Two Face, Bane, Joker, Killer Croc, Mr. Freeze, Scarecrow, and Catwoman when she's released. I'd also pick up a Arkham Asylum/City Bats and an AC Harley if Prime ever releases them. Hell, I'd even pick up an AC Ra's al Ghul if it looked good. Damn, that's over 10 grand of statues I have listed. In the end, I picked up Deathstroke and I'm just waiting on an AA/AC Bats. I am on the fence with an AO Joker. I'm hesitant to pick up another Bat villain until I know I have a 1/3 Bats to pair them up with.

Man, if I just had the space and $$$ for these Prime Arkham pieces...I'd have POd Two Face, Bane, Joker, Killer Croc, Mr. Freeze, Scarecrow, and Catwoman when she's released. I'd also pick up a Arkham Asylum/City Bats and an AC Harley if Prime ever releases them. Hell, I'd even pick up an AC Ra's al Ghul if it looked good. Damn, that's over 10 grand of statues I have listed. In the end, I picked up Deathstroke and I'm just waiting on an AA/AC Bats. I am on the fence with an AO Joker. I'm hesitant to pick up another Bat villain until I know I have a 1/3 Bats to pair them up with.

That's a great list... and IMO the AK Robin is probably the best interpretation of Robin in statue form.

I'm purely Prime One these days. Won't take the risk with Sideshow anymore. I've got a few Prime One pieces and it's been 3 for 3 quality wise.
In all my years collecting Sideshow, I can honestly say that I've only had Hellboy PF that has come to me perfect.
I've got AK Robin, AK Harley, AK 2 Face, Miller Bats, Deathstroke, Killer Croc, Venom Bane and soon, Mr Freeze on Pre Order.
For me, these interpretations are great, I don't care if they are from a game.
If you can, I'd always say save a few extra hundred dollars and invest in this line.

I'm purely Prime One these days. Won't take the risk with Sideshow anymore. I've got a few Prime One pieces and it's been 3 for 3 quality wise.
In all my years collecting Sideshow, I can honestly say that I've only had Hellboy PF that has come to me perfect.
I've got AK Robin, AK Harley, AK 2 Face, Miller Bats, Deathstroke, Killer Croc, Venom Bane and soon, Mr Freeze on Pre Order.
For me, these interpretations are great, I don't care if they are from a game.
If you can, I'd always say save a few extra hundred dollars and invest in this line.

Unfortunately, it's not just the pricing that gives me pause. I have no room for 1/3 scale pieces. I have an extensive Bowen collection that I love and won't sell. I also have a large 1/4 collection that is ever expanding. Space has now become a real concern for me as well.

Yeah I feel ya.
For me, I've got rid of most of my 1/4 scale stuff to make room for these Batman pieces.
I haven't got any kids either, so I've got a spare room and an attic that are for my 1/3 Bats collection.

Does anyone know what time the Prime One stuff usually goes live on Sideshow? Is it 09:00am PST?

Back