Prime 1 Studio - Mr. freeze 1:3 Arkham Origins

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Too bad it's from Origins and not City. This design sucks ass.

You kidding me?!?!? It is absobloodylutely fantastic! To each its own but you must admit at some point and level that this statue has "Statue of the Year" sticker all over the place.

This piece is devastatingly awesome! It's one of Prime's very best. I hold up there with my favorite Prime piece...AO Deathstroke.

This thing looks amazing. I try and cap myself at one statue a year (given the price of one statue these days) and although Mr. Freeze isn't a huge influence no me (ie. I love Deathstroke and had to get the P1 statue as a result) this statue looks amazing especially with the base (all of which seemed relatively similar for P1). The ice just makes it look so much cooler (no pun intended). This may be on the buy list since it looks so good despite Mr. Freeze not being that important to me.

I hope they don't make the Nora snow globe an EX...

Killer piece. Had no intention or interest in Freeze and then Prime1 had to drop this LOL!!! my 2017 PO list is about to explode :)

Always loved the character since the BTAS Heart of Ice et al episodes.

Really love this. Light-up would be awesome. If anything were to bother me, it'd be the angle/placement of the feet/legs but it just might be the camera angles. I just might not have any theme, since I have Suicide Squad Harley, might be getting this but passing on the other Origins statues (though might change mind on Deathstroke and Joker), still waiting on the right Batman & Superman.

The thing about P1 pieces once they arrive at your doorstep the size and box size will sober you up about space. I'm about at the cap with having 3 already and 2 on PO. Can't do too much more than another 1 or 2 in 1:3 scales.

Back