Prime 1 Studio - Mr. freeze 1:3 Arkham Origins

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Wait what happened to the $1399 price tag? How did SCC just bump it by an additional $50??

Yep' $1449. + $105 Tax for me,not including shipping.Most likely 2 boxes.So looks closer to $1650 Total.Awesome piece so had to have him to go with AK Bats,HQ,AO KC and AK Scarecrow.
At 34.54"H 22.04"W and 29.92"L.. width and length dimensions are even larger than Killer Croc.These are Ginormus.

congrats to everyone who picked this bad boy up.In hand pics in about a year:lol

I wonder what's the chance for conversion. Doubt many people want to lose that NRD but then again, those credit card denials and cancellations-due-to-delays can sometimes happen...

It's a year or more away depending on any delays etc.Many things happen in a year so there is always a chance especially if you wait-listed early.

Cool. Is it true that if you order the REG with the EX on waitlist and your EX converts, you are allowed to transfer all your payments from the REG to the EX? Or is it one of those exclusive things that Sideshow only does once? (like cancelling orders and transferring the NRDs to another order)

Cool. Is it true that if you order the REG with the EX on waitlist and your EX converts, you are allowed to transfer all your payments from the REG to the EX? Or is it one of those exclusive things that Sideshow only does once? (like cancelling orders and transferring the NRDs to another order)

They will let you upgrade with no penalty. Your NRD and payments will be transferred to the EX. No fuss, no muss.

They will let you upgrade with no penalty. Your NRD and payments will be transferred to the EX. No fuss, no muss.

Thanks! That's nice of them. I keep hearing from others that they've been giving warnings on certain things that you can only do once like transferring NRDs so I wanted to be sure since I've already had an NRD transferred a couple of years ago.

Thanks! That's nice of them. I keep hearing from others that they've been giving warnings on certain things that you can only do once like transferring NRDs so I wanted to be sure since I've already had an NRD transferred a couple of years ago.

They keep the NRD only when you cancel an order. In this case, you aren't canceling, you are just upgrading to an EX. There's no issues with SSC when you do that.

Think you'll convert with ease buddy. Plus if you want a payment plan once you do convert, just webchat them and they will do it. I did it just recently with WL converts

Amazing, well deserved for a great sculpt!!

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    36.2 KB · Views: 98
So no one has any issue with the fact that SSC just bumped the price for what I can tell is no good reason at all even though P1 just earlier this week announced the official price as $1399?

I get this piece looks amazing but I'm surprised no one is taking issue with this unless I missed something. This (and Thanos) feels like SSC is testing the waters for increasing prices which people have been saying all along.

I think collectors are ultimately pricing collectors out of collecting as no one seems to have a problem with this.

So no one has any issue with the fact that SSC just bumped the price for what I can tell is no good reason at all even though P1 just earlier this week announced the official price as $1399?

I get this piece looks amazing but I'm surprised no one is taking issue with this unless I missed something. This (and Thanos) feels like SSC is testing the waters for increasing prices which people have been saying all along.

I think collectors are ultimately pricing collectors out of collecting as no one seems to have a problem with this.

Isnt $50 worth not paying overseas shipping pricing had SS not become a distributor for P1? Assuming youre in the US.

At the risk of sounding like a Sideshow shill, I'm actually surprised that -- if I'm not mistaken -- this is the first time SSC bumped the price of a Prime1 piece. Hot Toys, another Asian import SSC's exclusively distributing in the US, has always had a mark up vs its SRP in its home country (Hong Kong). I don't know what formula Sideshow uses but an additional $50 on top of $1399 sounds so much better than the $40 they add on a $180 Hot Toy.

I guess collectors do not mind the bump as it's still relatively cheaper compared to getting this statues direct from Prime1, something collectors in the US/Canada wish was also true with XM (before they merged with Prime1).

HM, being youre in the Philippines, do you PO direct from P1? The wife has fam there, so just curious.

I'm yet to have a P1 piece, but we do have a P1 and XM distributor here in the Philippines (though their unit allocations are very, very limited). Their prices are also bumped but still better than ordering direct with a Hail Mary that our alligator-infested Customs Bureau won't bleed your wallet dry :lol

I needed the exclusive on this piece. I'm paying over a thousand pounds what with the currency rate, overseas shipping and import tax...***k it, what's another $50?

That being said, I wouldn't want to spend this much on a Sideshow piece but Prime 1, I have no problem. I'm pretty sure I'm going to get a quality product

All I can say is the year is still early so what ever is coming down the line I will be ready for it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Does anyone have a side-by-side size comparison between him and Arkham Origins Batman/Deathstroke from the Sideshow page size photos?

Does anyone have a side-by-side size comparison between him and Arkham Origins Batman/Deathstroke from the Sideshow page size photos?

Here you go.

I have to be honest, though, I seriously doubt these images are properly scaled on Sideshow's page. Your best best would be to scour the net (or better yet, YouTube) for videos of these Prime 1 pieces from a convention and see if you can capture an image of them together.

Back