Prime 1 Studio - Mr. freeze 1:3 Arkham Origins

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Best freakin Freeze ever. Love those pics!

Very true.

But isn’t it the only released Freeze ever anyway.

EDIT: I completely forgot about the Sideshow piece for some reason, but I don’t think that’s even gone up for preorder yet has it?

You still haven’t unboxed the Prime 1 Venom?! Wasn’t that a bit risky? Especially given that right now Sideshow probably won’t offer any replacement pieces.

I'm very worried actually, especially since it was delivered with a chuck ripped off of the shipper but seems like the inside art box is still good with minimal damage. I am praying that there are no broken pieces and will be extra carefully when putting it together. I wanted to unbox it several weeks ago but just didn't have the time or the space for it. And I still have sculpted cape Hush Superman coming in, and eventually Hush Batman after I pull the trigger on the waitlist conversion. Just so much coming in with no room... that's why I was considering cancelling this :lol

I'm very worried actually, especially since it was delivered with a chuck ripped off of the shipper but seems like the inside art box is still good with minimal damage. I am praying that there are no broken pieces and will be extra carefully when putting it together. I wanted to unbox it several weeks ago but just didn't have the time or the space for it. And I still have sculpted cape Hush Superman coming in, and eventually Hush Batman after I pull the trigger on the waitlist conversion. Just so much coming in with no room... that's why I was considering cancelling this :lol

I don’t think I’ve ever left an unboxed statue in my house for longer than a day.... even for longer than an hour is unusual.

My fingers just start twitching.

I just tell the family to leave me alone for 30 minutes.

When id the batman to accompany this piece. Hell of a display

I’m surprised you would even consider this piece, given that’s it’s so far from classic as could be.

I'm totally a classic fan but I'm also a big Arkham fan too. I've played all the Rocksteady games as well as Origins and really loved them all to various degrees. I've stated in other threads that the Asylum/City Bat suit is my second favorite right after his classic duds. I also think the Arkham designs on most of the characters are fantastic as well. There are a few bad designs (Deadshot comes to mind) but for the most part, I think some costumes are even better than the classic ones (Freeze and Scarecrow I count among those). I own only one P1 Arkham statue and that is the Origins Deathstroke. I wanted desperately to pair him with a Asylum/City Bats but it looks like that won't be possible since P1 has stated that they are dumping the 1/3 Arkham line. The Deathstroke Arkham design is just like Bats for me. Classic Perez Deathstroke will ALWAYS be best in my book but the Origins Deathstroke costume is a close second for me. As it stands right now, the P1 Origins Deathstroke is a stand alone piece for me because my chances of picking up a 1/3 scale Asylum/City Bats looks grim.

I can honestly say that if space wasn't an issue, I'd have picked up Freeze, Catwoman, Scarecrow, and Two Face at the bare minimum for my collection. I really like those characters and think those pieces turned out fantastic. In the case of Freeze and Scarecrow, I think their Arkham designs are even better than their classic comic ones. That's rare for me to admit, but it is how I feel.

I'm totally a classic fan but I'm also a big Arkham fan too. I've played all the Rocksteady games as well as Origins and really loved them all to various degrees. I've stated in other threads that the Asylum/City Bat suit is my second favorite right after his classic duds. I also think the Arkham designs on most of the characters are fantastic as well. There are a few bad designs (Deadshot comes to mind) but for the most part, I think some costumes are even better than the classic ones (Freeze and Scarecrow I count among those). I own only one P1 Arkham statue and that is the Origins Deathstroke. I wanted desperately to pair him with a Asylum/City Bats but it looks like that won't be possible since P1 has stated that they are dumping the 1/3 Arkham line. The Deathstroke Arkham design is just like Bats for me. Classic Perez Deathstroke will ALWAYS be best in my book but the Origins Deathstroke costume is a close second for me. As it stands right now, the P1 Origins Deathstroke is a stand alone piece for me because my chances of picking up a 1/3 scale Asylum/City Bats looks grim.

I can honestly say that if space wasn't an issue, I'd have picked up Freeze, Catwoman, Scarecrow, and Two Face at the bare minimum for my collection. I really like those characters and think those pieces turned out fantastic. In the case of Freeze and Scarecrow, I think their Arkham designs are even better than their classic comic ones. That's rare for me to admit, but it is how I feel.

Excellent assessment. The Arkham designs are absolutely stellar and the 4 pieces you highlighted above are IMO as good if not better than the comic iterations.

I was never intending to get Two Face or Scarecrow, but Popcultcha recently had a sale and I just couldn’t help myself. Both those pieces are impeccable. Especially Two Face. The suit, scared body and facesculpt couldn’t have been done any better imo.

My only complaint about Scarecrow is that his base is double the weight of the other identical bases in the line that I have.

I was never intending to get Two Face or Scarecrow, but Popcultcha recently had a sale and I just couldn’t help myself. Both those pieces are impeccable. Especially Two Face. The suit, scared body and facesculpt couldn’t have been done any better imo.

My only complaint about Scarecrow is that his base is double the weight of the other identical bases in the line that I have.

Congrats! Those are 2 excellent statues.

jbcNggPr.jpg

HnncRB1r.jpg

PHGQY8y.jpg

m3o10af.jpg

8Xdrlac.jpg

iJt1O1Q.jpg

5lCbaoN.jpg

ufgPqy5.jpg

LfOfxd5.jpg

Back