Prime 1 Studio - Mr. freeze 1:3 Arkham Origins

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The thing about P1 pieces once they arrive at your doorstep the size and box size will sober you up about space. I'm about at the cap with having 3 already and 2 on PO. Can't do too much more than another 1 or 2 in 1:3 scales.

Yep that's why Ive gotten rid of almost everything else in my collection and have reorganized to make room. Totally worth it.

few more shots of this Bad Boy..Prime 1 winter Wonderfest Tokyo 2017

Attachments

• Mr. Freeze FB6fYY8.jpg
    Mr. Freeze FB6fYY8.jpg
    78.6 KB · Views: 211
  • Mr. Freeze kSRBp1b.jpg
    Mr. Freeze kSRBp1b.jpg
    55.7 KB · Views: 205
  • Mr. Freeze sRnj4e2.jpg
    Mr. Freeze sRnj4e2.jpg
    81.8 KB · Views: 217
  • Mr. Freeze GYVEupT.jpg
    Mr. Freeze GYVEupT.jpg
    84.9 KB · Views: 212
  • Mr. Freeze ye03EFx.jpg
    Mr. Freeze ye03EFx.jpg
    103.8 KB · Views: 217
  • Mr. Freeze 9LPzlvK.jpg
    Mr. Freeze 9LPzlvK.jpg
    107.9 KB · Views: 210
  • Mr. Freeze 7ozffKx.jpg
    Mr. Freeze 7ozffKx.jpg
    77.3 KB · Views: 209
Last edited:
Yeah, he looks fantastic. Prime 1 Studio keeps hitting them out of the park. Arkham Origins really had some of the best designs of certain Batman characters... Freeze definitely being one of them. He's never looked more awesome and intimidating than he did in Cold, Cold, Heart.

Why oh why couldn't this be in 1\4th scale?!!! Would be my first prime 1 piece. Just an absolutely stunning sculpt. Congrats to all who are gonna get this.

Why oh why couldn't this be in 1\4th scale?!!! Would be my first prime 1 piece. Just an absolutely stunning sculpt. Congrats to all who are gonna get this.

I wouldn't be surprised if Sideshow makes a comic pf. He's been requested a lot for the Batman villains line.

I wouldn't be surprised if Sideshow makes a comic pf. He's been requested a lot for the Batman villains line.

People said the same about Deathstroke... "Prime1 1/3 is too big, I'll wait for SS to release a comic 1/4 Deathstroke"... and they were 100% right... and they were 100% disappointed...

IMO the Arkham games have hands down some of the best interpretations of these characters, and if you can make room for a few 1/3 pieces then I highly recommend folks pick these up. They're killer !!

People said the same about Deathstroke... "Prime1 1/3 is too big, I'll wait for SS to release a comic 1/4 Deathstroke"... and they were 100% right... and they were 100% disappointed...

IMO the Arkham games have hands down some of the best interpretations of these characters, and if you can make room for a few 1/3 pieces then I highly recommend folks pick these up. They're killer !!

If Sideshow would've made the classic costume it would've been great. I have some Prime 1 Arkham statues but I will always prefer classic comic costumes. That's why I'm excited for their Jim Lee Hush line.

SSC has yet to do a Deathstroke PF. They gave us a Deathstroker PF instead. :lol

Just curious as to what people think the price will be on this?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Price will be obviously to scale! At the same time because freeze is a big fella might be at the same price of killer croc. But I hope that isn't the case.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back