PREMIERE TOYS 1/6 Arms Depot

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Glad to see the pics of the armory with the suit. That is the one I plan on getting - it will look amazing. I don't even care that its a bootleg.

so are the ones with the suit and the ones on BBTS without the suit from the same company?

that HT teaser image we saw was for this armory too right? Or is it for TDKR one? Couldn't really tell for certain

Last edited:
so are the ones with the suit and the ones on BBTS without the suit from the same company?

that HT teaser image we saw was for this armory too right? Or is it for TDKR one? Couldn't really tell for certain

No, think one is Toys Legend (with suit) and the other is Premiere Toys (without suit).

Hot Toys teased TDKR one but I wouldn't be surprised to see them announce a TDK version what with all the ones popping up at the minute.

I pre order this at BBTS and I notice it's no longer on their website.. but my pre order is still there. anyone know if it's because they sold out on the pre order or they're no longer selling it..

Dope, that looks so good! anyone have the height dimension? I might get it, HT doesnt seem to be in a rush to put their ver. out

I spoke to the vendor who I pre-ordered the toys legend armory from(the one with the suit) and he said he's expecting to get his stock in next week.

You know, if Hot Toys wasn't busy making EVERY !%$#@ IRON MAN figure, we'd have had one of these from them by now.

You know, if Hot Toys wasn't busy making EVERY !%$#@ IRON MAN figure, we'd have had one of these from them by now.

Your right about that. As much as they have released for this trilogy they are still missing a bunch of stuff.

So the one without the suit and with the light on the bottom is Premiere Toys and the one with the suit but without the light on the bottom is Toys Legend?

Did I get that right?

Back