PREMIERE TOYS 1/6 Arms Depot

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Nice! He is also my eBay seller for dio!

He's the same guy I bought mine from as well but he told me something along the same lines like a month ago. I know it's ultimately out of his control as to when his stock will arrive, I just hope that information is accurate this time.

Be carefull, I pre-ordered from this guy and each time I would contact him he would say "shipping next week", well, next week never came! This went on for two whole months, I finally asked him for a refund and he kindly sent it back to me. He is a nice guy, but I think that he gets promise from his supplier that are not valid.

don t scare me please i preordered from the same seller...any news guys ???

same thing happened with me regarding that eBay seller, promise after promise i had had enough and i asked for a refund and he had no problem issuing one.

thanks chemspawn he didn t send me any invoice to complete the payment...hipe i ll receive soon...congrats for you ;))! i sent him a message 2 days ago but still no news...

I managed to convince my local shop to bring it in for me (and others I assume) but yeah pushed out and no clue when but he stays its a small shop so it's common to see delays.

:borg "Resistance is Futile"

Hi there,

I am more of a lurker than a poster, but I wanted to let you know that I recieved the following message from my Ebay seller, regarding the Toys Legend version:

Hello!

After 10th May, 2013, we will start to arrange the delivery

Thanks for your concern!

Best

So probaly anyday now before they start shipping, I hope... :)

I bought from the same guy- everytime I asked him if it had arrived yet he would say "next week" - I don't know if there was a language barrier or something because he always answers my emails. I don't think he's a scammer because it doesn't seem like any other sellers have received their shipments yet. My experience with scams are usually the "take the money and run" where they leave Ebay with a ton of negative feedback.

I wouldn't start worrying until other sellers have it in-stock and he stops responding to emails. Of course, you could also choose not to pre-order from Ebay - but the price was too good to pass up. Hope it doesn't come back to haunt me.

I bought from the same guy- everytime I asked him if it had arrived yet he would say "next week" - I don't know if there was a language barrier or something because he always answers my emails. I don't think he's a scammer because it doesn't seem like any other sellers have received their shipments yet. My experience with scams are usually the "take the money and run" where they leave Ebay with a ton of negative feedback.

I wouldn't start worrying until other sellers have it in-stock and he stops responding to emails. Of course, you could also choose not to pre-order from Ebay - but the price was too good to pass up. Hope it doesn't come back to haunt me.

I couldn't of put it better myself. He's got good feedback and seems like a solid seller. I think it would work better for him if was just upfront and say I have no clue when this damn thing will arrive. It's not like this is the first thing in the history of 1/6 collecting that's been delayed. Most of us are used to it. But when you say next week time after time people start to get uneasy.

My Ebayseller is djfungshing
Quick reply to my message aswell, within the hour I got a reply.
So all's good so far.

Calm down mates!:lol This situation reminds me the Ras custom figure....there was a delay and many members asked for refund...Be patient, from my experience Nakata seems to be a good and trustworthy seller.

IMG-20130414-WA0001_zpse96b29e4.jpg
[/URL]
IMG-20130414-WA0000_zpsbf9136c2.jpg
[/URL]

It is on the way to Greece....:impatient:

I have a question ...what is the best version ??
the one made by Arms Depot or the Toy Legends?? :)

Awesome!

Just wondering, why in all the pre-order pics, the side with the belts is located on the correct side (left) and on the actually in store pictures its located on the right side.

Talking about the Toys Legend version.

Back