PREMIERE TOYS 1/6 Arms Depot

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I brought the Toys Legend one on ebay for about £150. I think if it does come with all those accessories and Batsuit etc, its not a bad price. I am still not sure what it does and does not come with though ?

I saw the actual item yesterday on display, and the first thing I felt was being overwhelmed. Upon closer inspection though, things changed. I don't like that the metal screen on the doors look cheap and is similar to screens used for windows. The accessories included look cheaply made and painted, akin to knock-off toys sold in blister packs. My one comment about the protos was about the front trays being not attached to the doors, unlike that of Toy Legends', and that it looks haphazardly placed with only the 2 top trays having weapons on it while the rest are empty and looks bad in person.

The included cowl as well has a weird texture that you can't tell just by looking at it on a glass window if it's soft rubber or cast in hard plastic.

It makes a good display, but to me it looks like an overpriced accessory and I'm glad I didn't PO it.

I saw the actual item yesterday on display, and the first thing I felt was being overwhelmed. Upon closer inspection though, things changed. I don't like that the metal screen on the doors look cheap and is similar to screens used for windows. The accessories included look cheaply made and painted, akin to knock-off toys sold in blister packs. My one comment about the protos was about the front trays being not attached to the doors, unlike that of Toy Legends', and that it looks haphazardly placed with only the 2 top trays having weapons on it while the rest are empty and looks bad in person.

The included cowl as well has a weird texture that you can't tell just by looking at it on a glass window if it's soft rubber or cast in hard plastic.

It makes a good display, but to me it looks like an overpriced accessory and I'm glad I didn't PO it.

I know it was **** the moment I see the price. There's no way that it'll be that cheap if they are giving us HT quality.

Liking this one.....good enough for me!

Bruce Wayne's vanity closet....

tumblr_mlmso9eqW71r49vc3o1_500.jpg

tumblr_mlmso9eqW71r49vc3o2_500.jpg

Did anyone ever get this one? This one looks a lot better than the other one and was at a great price if I remember correctly.
Nope. No news about this release yet.
Thou I have it preordered, but I'm afraid you guys will get it in hands quicker. )))

Got my stocks in yesterday -

Quite impressed - the Batman mask can go in the bin!!

Displayed straight out of the box

I used my Kai Studio mask and DX body

E-Bay seller nakata23hk said: "...It starts to delivery the stock now. I will prepare a shipment to you by next week..."\
Looks like soon we'll see this Toy Legends depot.

Back