PREMIERE TOYS 1/6 Arms Depot

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Let me get this straight- ALL the weapons are included as well as a Batsuit????????????

Guys, if the deal sounds to good to be true, its probably true. I wouldnt wanna spend $150-200 and get a ****ty product. I'll wait for HT version, its gonna be more expensive no doubt or maybe around the same price, but it will be of high quality.

^ :exactly: early reports suggest shoddy quality and for the price, I'm not surprised.
No way anyone should be pre-ordering stuff on ebay either. :nono

^ :exactly: early reports suggest shoddy quality and for the price, I'm not surprised.
No way anyone should be pre-ordering stuff on ebay either. :nono

Everyone takes his risks....i always preorder Hottoys figures and custom figures, heads, accessories from ebay sellers (usually Goodshipped, Timcent).Until now i didn't have problems any problems...of any kind.

Everyone takes his risks....i always preorder Hottoys figures and custom figures, heads, accessories from ebay sellers (usually Goodshipped, Timcent).Until now i didn't have problems any problems...of any kind.

True. Whatever you're comfortable with...I guess I just prefer to play it safe. :peace

IN OTHER NEWS...

...the other custom company that will be releasing the TDKR Armory just announced that they will already be including A FULL SET OF WEAPONS as a bonus.

I have no idea how much they must hate HT for showing a teaser of the official armory soon after theirs went up for PO :lol

IN OTHER NEWS...

...the other custom company that will be releasing the TDKR Armory just announced that they will already be including A FULL SET OF WEAPONS as a bonus.

I have no idea how much they must hate HT for showing a teaser of the official armory soon after theirs went up for PO :lol

is that the company that is including the suit as well?

is that the company that is including the suit as well?

no, its the screen play toys one (at $450 a pop) i guess they were getting a lot of flack over the price and the fact that nothing came with it, so they decided to include a few weapons.

it looks great, I mean, probably HT will get this released, but maybe on 2014/15, and X3 the price.
I don't know, I'm very tempted to get one

i don't really want this (probably won't buy the ht version either), but the accessory set does look nice. seems like a decent price if the quality is good!

that doesn't look like this one. It have weapons on the lower cases, this one not...

Back