PREMIERE TOYS 1/6 Arms Depot

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I emailed goodshipped on ebay to see if the suit and weapons come with his like the other one. It's more than what the other seller is asking for it but I've dealt with goodshipped and haven't been scammed so I'd rather buy from him if possible. I understand though about the doubts of going through ebay with this kind of money. It's a risk for sure unless you've dealt with someone on there before.

I emailed goodshipped on ebay to see if the suit and weapons come with his like the other one. It's more than what the other seller is asking for it but I've dealt with goodshipped and haven't been scammed so I'd rather buy from him if possible. I understand though about the doubts of going through ebay with this kind of money. It's a risk for sure unless you've dealt with someone on there before.

Are you talking about the Toy's Legend one(the one with the suit)? Does he already have them in stock?

Are you talking about the Toy's Legend one(the one with the suit)? Does he already have them in stock?

It is the Toy Legends one and he doesn't have it in stock. He has it listed as shipping in March/April. It's just his description that's vague so I want him to clarify what it comes with.

I'm going to wait for the armory w/ suit to come in stock before I buy it. I don't trust eBay preordered regardless of who it is

I may wait for in hand reviews but only because I was super let down by the Dream EX Batsignal. And that didn't cost nearly as much as these.

I just pre-ordered it from bbts, Does this thing come with all the weapons pictured cause it does't say in the listing at bbts? if not I will likely just cancel.

I believe it does say it in the listing...

Armory Made of Plastic
Armory Screen Made of Metal
Lights on Top and Bottom of Armory
Armory Accessories Made of Metal
3 AA Batteries Required (Batteries not included )

I don't see what other accessories it could be talking about

Really need more pictures of both sets, I'd like to grab one but unsure without some more inhand pictures! Leaning towards one with suit as I don't want to use my dx02 for it.

Yes. It's actually looks very nice!
No netting textures on armor plates, but it can be easily fixed with decals, I think.
Very nice piece indeed.

Back