Predators - 1/6th scale Classic Predator Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
006.jpg

That upper part of the mask, when seen from the side, looks pretty cool, not like a mistake or production error.

I know its been said but I will say it again.....Hands down the best HT Pred to be released IMO. Pictures are looking amazing! Can not wait to get this one.

So the Classic base will go to Berserker, the Jungle to this, which will be my new P1 and the old P1 will become something else. Im thinking of turning him into one of the AVP videogame Preds.

So the Classic base will go to Berserker, the Jungle to this, which will be my new P1 and the old P1 will become something else. Im thinking of turning him into one of the AVP videogame Preds.

i was thinking of using my old pred1 and making a dio of a captured classic. but yeah, turning him into a video game or other pred is a great idea too.

These new photos are outstanding! When does sideshow get their batch? Can't wait to get the exclusive!

Arrival at the warehouse and processing will occur on Saturday, December 17th. If they ship most of the PO's Monday, I'm hoping we might be able to get him Friday (the day before Christmas Eve). Sweetness!

We should have this picture on every page to remind newcomers to the thread that the initial, over-eager flashed photos mean absolutely nothing. Look how crappy he appears above! The way the photo captured the color is also totally off! That's why everything seemed so orange and unpainted at first; the contrast caused by the flash and the color temperature is off the charts here.

006.jpg

That upper part of the mask, when seen from the side, looks pretty cool, not like a mistake or production error.

Beautiful figure!!! The best predator to date! SOLD! :yess:

Hot Toys take my money!

They most likely do.
Ive just realised that the wiring for the laser LED is on the same side as the laser itself.
The 3 black wires are missing for classic -
193329tl0zpqdpke03gjpfb.png

What??? WTF? Missing wires?:slap Unacceptable.:monkey4 PRE-Order CANCELLED!!
Money go to NECA.

I still like the figure and waiting to get the exclusive but I can't be blinded by the fact that it still looks half painted here. No flash was used. :)

Pics by hanouman by the way which are good shots IMO.

584953DSC0328.jpg

648089DSC0321.jpg

The more I see it, the more I love it

Same here! The few problems I had have basically disappeared now and the rest are just small nit pics that I will easily fix myself like Ive done with all my figures. Every figure has something to be "fixed" and I actually enjoy doing most fixes to my figures so its cool that the figures have them:lol
This thing cant come soon enough but Im hoping OSB ship him early next year as HTs is really killing my wallet right now:thud:

I still like the figure and waiting to get the exclusive but I can't be blinded by the fact that it still looks half painted here. No flash was used. :)

Pics by hanouman by the way which are good shots IMO.

584953DSC0328.jpg

648089DSC0321.jpg

Looks fine to me. The transition from forehead spotting to his base skin color is smooth enough and in neutral lighting like this, you can also see they added a dark wash to bring out the wrinkle (and pore?) detail around the eyebrows and upper-jaw.

Must be my eyes then. :)

I'll just wait for it in-hand so I can have clearer look. One thing the factory forgot are the quills on the eyebrows near the middle though.

seems like the knee articulation is pretty bad

If its anything like the shadow , yeah limited movement. The new bodies are very well done but there more and more like statue's now.I love posing my figures and its not a good thing for me.But i cant stop now
:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl

The articulation on the older preds is what make these toys fun. I know we all collect for different reasons, but whenever I read stuff like, "I'm glad I never got P1" I feel you're missing out on a great toy. The Predators, as fantastic as they look, just kind of stand there. Got this guy on pre-order and will make a great addition, but I kind of know he'll just be standing on my shelf. Man, now I'm even missing the fun of cursing and sore fingers when we had to put these guys together. Well, maybe not that much.

The articulation on the older preds is what make these toys fun. I know we all collect for different reasons, but whenever I read stuff like, "I'm glad I never got P1" I feel you're missing out on a great toy. The Predators, as fantastic as they look, just kind of stand there. Got this guy on pre-order and will make a great addition, but I kind of know he'll just be standing on my shelf. Man, now I'm even missing the fun of cursing and sore fingers when we had to put these guys together. Well, maybe not that much.

I dont miss putting them together at all.My lost preds belt will not close right so its not snapped on.I agree on the P1 is fun , he can sit in a chair and pose very much an any which way for 150$ to add

Back