Predators - 1/6th scale Classic Predator Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
yeah, if it does ship out a day or two after we get charged it'll suck if it gets a bit delayed due to the holidays.

Well that, and I was trying to buy it from anywhere to make sure it gets here before christmas and I mean the only places I could find that had it in stock were in hong kong which meant it would take almost a month before arriving :gah:

I hope this guy is around after the holidays...with 2 Sparrows on the way and Supes and Xmas and Mom's bday nov. and dec. have been expensive months. There was no way I could keep this guy on PO...which was fine before the last round of pics but the new pics are awesome.

Well that, and I was trying to buy it from anywhere to make sure it gets here before christmas and I mean the only places I could find that had it in stock were in hong kong which meant it would take almost a month before arriving :gah:

if i read correctly, i think only sideshow is getting them the earliest. read somewhere in here that even toys2 doesnt have a specific date on getting classic.

I hope this guy is around after the holidays...with 2 Sparrows on the way and Supes and Xmas and Mom's bday nov. and dec. have been expensive months. There was no way I could keep this guy on PO...which was fine before the last round of pics but the new pics are awesome.

im sure he'll be around but i wouldnt wait too long, it did afterall come out better than the jungle hunter and most people, myself included will be getting 2 of these to turn one into "the" pred.

Toys2 could be end of the month or early January i'd guess.

my bad, i thought i had read a post somewhere around here that they didnt have a date yet. i thought it was wierd since i usually by from CSC and get my figs right whe sideshow ships em out too so yeah, hopefully it wont be too long now.

I just hope i can pick up atleast this guy or Sparrow this month.

IMO, you're missing out :) Stiff as they were in the film, I think their articulation is satisfactory:

web.jpg

web.jpg

I forgot how great the Berserker figure looks.:rock

Can any of the new Classic's hands hold the human skull included with the Bezerker?

I think that's the one thing this figure needs to truly feel complete: at least one hand in a gripping pose. It could even be subtle like Berserker's trophy hand.

I think that's the one thing this figure needs to truly feel complete: at least one hand in a gripping pose. It could even be subtle like Berserker's trophy hand.

:exactly: They really should have included one, I mean Tracker has one and don't recall him coming with anything he can hold with it.:dunno

:gah: huhhh,... so we have to wait more. At sideshow its written release date: Jan 2012.:impatient::impatient::impatient:

Yeah definitely, my P2 always fell the skull out of his hands. :slapThey should have fixed this a long time before...:monkey1

the dog leash ?

No he has two hands specifically made for use with the dog leash, while he has a trophy holding hand similar to berserker and p1 but with no trophy to hold!:dunno ..what I'm saying is if they can throw one in with Tracker then why not one for the classic?

Back