Predators - 1/6th scale Classic Predator Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
WTF!! OMG really? You guys are getting two only for the displaying of masked and unmasked at the same time. I would have understood a remake of Elder or P1 with that one but... that shxt!!!??? :lol What the fxxk is wrong with you, you rich little bastard kids! :lol

:exactly:

Two of the exact same figure looks awful in a display and costs twice as much!:dunno

:lol my bad!

1261976-douchebag_super.png

:rotfl

WTF!! OMG really? You guys are getting two only for the displaying of masked and unmasked at the same time. I would have understood a remake of Elder or P1 with that one but... that shxt!!!??? :lol What the fxxk is wrong with you, you rich little bastard kids! :lol

Two of the exact same figure looks awful in a display and costs twice as much!:dunno

haters-gonna-hate.jpg

If the figure isn't a two in one, i totally agree. Its a huge waste IMO as i could use that extra money for a different figure down the road.

ok thats it I don't trust BBTS will get this bad boy out before christmas so I'm just gonna cancel me preorder and spend the extra $10 on ebay to make sure I get him |:-\

I have a better idea just recast the head with the mandibles and the modified mask and then maybe it will work with the masking and unmasking.

BTW Balrog, I see a nice collection in the background of your classic pics, do you have a video to share on youtube of your collection or have you shared pics on here in the Show your shelves section? :)

I've thought about making a thread in the show your shelves section, but my collection is pretty small and meager compared to everybody here.

Dammit, you owe me a new keyboard :mad::rotfl:rotfl:rotfl

@karamazov80: I'm not a hater, just see the things as they are.:wink1:
This figure has 2 fundamentally different looks, and would look great on the shelf both ways. One with mask, one without, both posed differently in different contexts. I would probably put one on a shelf with Dutch and the P1 accessories, and another one on a shelf with some other Preds. I think this is, by far, the best Predator mold HT has come up with, and is a reasonable facsimile of the only movie Predator worth a damn. So, better to have a spare of these than to spend the extra on a lesser figure.
:exactly::exactly::goodpost:

I cant be bothered to keep changing poses so I have to buy at least 5 of the same figure.

I have 2 of the T1 T-800s, and display both proudly in his two looks. That's easily my favorite figure of the last couple of years, anyway :rock

I have two Midnight Weskers. If you count the variant versions of Wolf Predator and Predator 2 and two of them also.

This figure has 2 fundamentally different looks, and would look great on the shelf both ways. One with mask, one without, both posed differently in different contexts. I would probably put one on a shelf with Dutch and the P1 accessories, and another one on a shelf with some other Preds. I think this is, by far, the best Predator mold HT has come up with, and is a reasonable facsimile of the only movie Predator worth a damn. So, better to have a spare of these than to spend the extra on a lesser figure.

:exactly::exactly::exactly:
And besides, if you decide it wouldve been better to get a different figure instead of two of the same, then you could always sell the other(same) figure for more than you originally paid for it and get the different figure so its a win win situation really.

I have 2 of the T1 T-800s, and display both proudly in his two looks. That's easily my favorite figure of the last couple of years, anyway :rock

:hi5: I was of course joking about buying 5 figures because I didnt like changes poses but I did seriously think about getting about 5 of the T1 T800! Just so I could display all the main memorable moments from the movie.
I love that figure so much! I only have two though.:monkey2

I did have 5 custom leather jacket T1 T800s at one point though! The only figures Ive had multiples of are the T1 T800s....and the NECA 1/4 Preds but they dont count.

Back