Predators - 1/6th scale Classic Predator Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I've been tempted to buy a 3rd for my office on many an occasion.

I know the feeling! If only the bodies werent so expensive we couldve made a 3rd figure easily. I got a complete outfit from ebay for real cheap around launch. Just need a body but theyre almost as expensive as the complete figure!:cuckoo:

I have more than one T-800. And more than one T-1000. :monkey3

The Terminators are ok in my book for multiples as you can create many different looks ,especially with the T-1000. What I don't get is buying multiples of a figure that will still all look the same just for the sake of having a few different poses on display!

But they won't look the same. Their faces will look completely different if one's masked and one isn't. Not much different from how you might display the two T1 T-800s, unless you were taking the jacket off of one or doing the arm surgery scene.

The Terminators are ok in my book for multiples as you can create many different looks ,especially with the T-1000. What I don't get is buying multiples of a figure that will still all look the same just for the sake of having a few different poses on display!

Hmm I dunno. The looks aren't all that different, I can see people looking at my collection and thinking its pretty samey throughout - so many leather-clad figures, so many police uniforms. Its what I wanted to do though as I have a particular fixation with those films. I'd mix things up with just about every other HT figure aswell if I could but I can't have it every way.

Add 2 0's at the end of that 1!:lol
Im not jealous of your collection at all.:monkey3

I appreciate your jealousy, thank you! :lol

016.jpg

017-2.jpg

004-2.jpg

007-1.jpg

That headsculpt looks very P1-ish all of a sudden. Between these pictures of yours and hanouman's close-up, I can't tell which proves it more.

Well, it's official. I hereby retract my nitpicks, as these neutrally-lit and flashless photos make the figure look ace despite the problems I mentioned before. Eyes? Pssh, they just don't bother me anymore (must've been the flash that reflected light off the entire yellow area, making them appear bigger). Forehead paint color and distribution? Within the acceptable margins of success.

Bring it on, I'm ready for this figure. :rock:rock:rock

I thought I was looking at the 1/4 Neca. Looks like Tsang did a very good job this time (at least as Blade pointed out, in those particular angles)

it's really sad how p1 has become obsolete by today's standards, that saying oldies but goodies doesn't apply to him sadly :(, i can see it now for sale thread p1 for sale you can give it to a friend, son, dad, your dog it also makes a good door stop, for goodness sake its only 100 bucks take it off my hands ill pay you 100 bucks if you take it from me! :rotfl

it's really sad how p1 has become obsolete by today's standards, that saying oldies but goodies doesn't apply to him sadly :(, i can see it now for sale thread p1 for sale you can give it to a friend, son, dad, your dog it also makes a good door stop, for goodness sake its only 100 bucks take it off my hands ill pay you 100 bucks if you take it from me! :rotfl

Hey, why not! I would love to buy him then and make Elder from Predator 2 out of him. Im sorry but they priced him to fast and to hight:cuckoo: even though he was really popular HT fig.

But im sooo looking forward to this classic. Its face is more accurate to the Predator from 1987 than the P1 face. So my seller said that I have to wait about 1 or 2 weeks:gah: to get him and the classic will be send to me. Cant wait any longer...:panic:

Now that just screams for him making him into a way better P1!!:horror
004-2.jpg

007-1.jpg

Hey, why not! I would love to buy him then and make Elder from Predator 2 out of him. Im sorry but they priced him to fast and to hight:cuckoo: even though he was really popular HT fig.

But im sooo looking forward to this classic. Its face is more accurate to the Predator from 1987 than the P1 face. So my seller said that I have to wait about 1 or 2 weeks:gah: to get him and the classic will be send to me. Cant wait any longer...:panic:

Now that just screams for him making him into a way better P1!!:horror
004-2.jpg

007-1.jpg

hell i'd welcome it too, i'd buy 2 more then as well, your right he was priced to high and way too fast he :goodpost:

...do they not connect to the backpack like on the P1?

They most likely do.
Ive just realised that the wiring for the laser LED is on the same side as the laser itself.
The 3 black wires are missing for classic -
193329tl0zpqdpke03gjpfb.png

014-1b.png

Preorder cancelled.:mad:
(I lie!)

Last edited:
Back