Predators - 1/6th scale Classic Predator Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I remember watching Predator when I was a kid (11 years old) and saw the Predator's face for the 1st time...I was like DAMN HES UGLY!!! LOL!!!

I missed the original predator. And glad HT gives me and others a second chance.

Yeah it's like he was designed for those who missed out on the first one.

Although I can fully understand people who own previous classic pred and want to buy this one as well.

Figure is suberb.

:clap

I'm really going to miss all the little details the original predator had that classic predator lacks. The bone trophies across his body and his necklace, the leather strings hanging from his elbows, the extra plate of armor on his upper left arm, the medkit and the hose on his left arm. I really wish Hot Toys would at least throw in the necklaces, since they're already throwing in a damage-free helmet. I'd keep the necklaces and bone trophies from the original Predator, but I doubt anyone would want to buy the rest of the figure without them, and whose to say the trophies will even fit on Classic.

Haven't seen either of those lol. I guess I'll rent predator soon. Just wanted to know what you guys thought of this figure as a first or only Predator figure to have for a while

Get this figure because so far it looks to be the coolest HT Predator. After you see the P1 movie you'll know why this new HT piece is a must have even though it's not a dead on sculpt to P1. As a huge P1 fan I want this guy real bad even though he is not P1. Go ahead and get it.

Yeaah...preordered. Can anyone explain the differences between the P1 Classic Pred and the Predators Classic Predator in recap? It seems somehow that something with the mandibles has been changed for Predators. The predators pred looks a bit more menacing /fierce somehow.

Last edited:
it's funny to see how many ppl want to make this into a P1. I will not be one of those; it was a complete knock off of the original SWS creation, I won't give them the satisfaction and disrespect the SWS creation by trying to pass this poser figure off as the real thing, but they will still get my $200

it's funny to see how many ppl want to make this into a P1. I will not be one of those; it was a complete knock off of the original SWS creation, I won't give them the satisfaction and disrespect the SWS creation by trying to pass this poser figure off as the real thing, but they will still get my $200

haha, I feel the same way

The predators pred looks a bit more menacing /fierce somehow.

129149928929005198.jpg

Come back 1 year!

Would be awesome if the little hologram on the wrist had an led under it so it lit up!

Would be awesome if the little hologram on the wrist had an led under it so it lit up!

I think it does already. That or the countdown sequence does. Its not really clear from the pics which lights up. It does say led in left hand wrist in the specs so its one or the other and either are welcome.

Ok, it is cool that it lights up and that is has the hologram planets.. but to be honest, I rather have the 1/4 Neca (which I have).

This is amazing for anyone that collects just 1/6 but for a fan of just predators.. I rather have the cheaper and bigger Neca.

I am not a NECA or HT fanboy. I love all collectables equally.

I'm with you. It's a nice figure for the P1 version based on the movie Predators as opposed to the Neca P1 which is based on the original movie design which I prefer. To each his own.

too bad HT didnt focus on that much detail on the other preds like p1 and p2 compared to preds theyre releasing now.

This poser figure is a better Predator 1 than Hot Toys original Predator figure. Sad but true. So I don't see any shame with using this figure as a stand-in for the original.

too bad HT didnt focus on that much detail on the other preds like p1 and p2 compared to preds theyre releasing now.
It's not that they weren't trying to; it's just that they've gotten much, much better at their craft in the past few years. I mean look at their first Tony Stark headsculpt compared to their most recent. That's how much they've advanced in two years' time.

Back