Predators - 1/6th scale Classic Predator Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just canceled my order for Hot Toys RE:Afterlife Alice and ordered this, and I don't regret it.
Ouch... i would. I've already ordered this and im going to be all over Alice also. They are my two most wanted figures for the last year. All though ive wanted an Alice of some kind for years.

The p1 original may look bad in some pics but he is still awesome to have right in front of you. The one thing I like about the classic is how the face is different but I still don't think its enough for me to order. I'm sure its been clarified already, but is the bd mask removable? Also on a side note its too bad he doesn't come with the totem, how awesome would that be!

Originally Posted by karamazov80 View Post
That mask is inexcusably bad on P1. I don't know what they were doing or thinking with that.
classic mask is better but not accurate

But the crappy P1 mask is even more "inaccurate" than classic does... Therefore, classic mask wins for converting classic into P1 :yess:..:rotfl

Same for the unmasked sculpt..the resemblance with P1 is much better on Classic :lecture

I've never used flexpay and have built up plenty of rewards points.

Thank you sir. It just confused me because the reward point total is under the flex pay option. I'm really considering getting another one of these...

Just canceled my order for Hot Toys RE:Afterlife Alice and ordered this, and I don't regret it.

Boo! Get both man! Likely the only Alice we will ever see from HT.

The p1 original may look bad in some pics but he is still awesome to have right in front of you. The one thing I like about the classic is how the face is different but I still don't think its enough for me to order. I'm sure its been clarified already, but is the bd mask removable? Also on a side note its too bad he doesn't come with the totem, how awesome would that be!

The P1 original does look much better in person and a lot of pics dont do him justice, but Im sure if you put him next to this classic, he would look bad in comparison.

But the crappy P1 mask is even more "inaccurate" than classic does... Therefore, classic mask wins for converting classic into P1 :yess:..:rotfl

Same for the unmasked sculpt..the resemblance with P1 is much better on Classic :lecture

Good luck...

I don't know why but all the p1 bio are inacurate... HT p1, HT classic and 1/4 neca:monkey1...

The P1 original does look much better in person and a lot of pics dont do him justice, but Im sure if you put him next to this classic, he would look bad in comparison.

Yeah because they got the body proportions right this time. But I think if you view it as a completely different predator and not compare the two, then you can appreciate both more. Sure there are subtle differences but they are still different predators.

Good luck...

I don't know why but all the p1 bio are inacurate... HT p1, HT classic and 1/4 neca:monkey1...

Yup! you're right, all the Bio mask are somewhat inaccurate...but man!! the HT P1 would win the top prize for the inaccuracy :monkey1

I own the Tyler's bio mask, and dude! it isn't perfect , but it made me realize how terribly bad is the HT mask ..Seriously, HT did a lousy job With P1 mask (incorrect size, shape, proportions, finish..) and I can't understand the reason :slap

BTW If you ask me, the most perfect mask I've seen, would be Baloo's mask

Last edited:
Yeah because they got the body proportions right this time. But I think if you view it as a completely different predator and not compare the two, then you can appreciate both more. Sure there are subtle differences but they are still different predators.

Definitely. The original P1 is a great figure, and when viewed on its own in person is incredible.

I think it will be funny when people get this guy and he is the same size as the Super Predators... heads will roll about the scale. :p

M.

WOW, and I thought the old P1 was a great figure ... back in the day I guess, like 2 years ago. :lol

If I can swing it, I'd love to upgrade, but there's a lot coming up.

So is everything the same on these accuracy-wise (not talking about the mask please) except that Classic has a light-up gauntlet and original P1 has the removeable medical kit box?

I think it will be funny when people get this guy and he is the same size as the Super Predators... heads will roll about the scale. :p

M.

At this point is where the Master Plan comes in.

The Old P1 will be the shorty classic.. and the classic will be the
p1 :rotfl

WOW, and I thought the old P1 was a great figure ... back in the day I guess, like 2 years ago. :lol

If I can swing it, I'd love to upgrade, but there's a lot coming up.

So is everything the same on these accuracy-wise (not talking about the mask please) except that Classic has a light-up gauntlet and original P1 has the removeable medical kit box?

Theres waaay too many differences for me to mention...most of them are "subtle" differnces though.
For me, the classic pred as a whole, still does a better job of being a P1 than the original P1 did....especially once Ive made the necessary mods to it of course.
But even without the mods, its still probably better IMO.:dunno
But if you cant tell the differences yourself, it shouldnt bother you, right?:dunno

Same thing will happen in another 2 years. The current crop of Predator figures will be outdated and people will start to slag them off once they see Predator body verseion 3.0. FACT.:lecture

But if you cant tell the differences yourself, it shouldnt bother you, right?:dunno

No, I can tell for the most part, I guess I was asking if the Classic has the removeable medic pack like the original figure? Or if that was left out.

I really like that medic tool kit thing, wish I could put it in the new Pred but I'm sure the scale is off.

Back