Predators - 1/6th scale Classic Predator Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
yeah, i know they are different. if you see my post carefully, you can see that i said , i notice that their mask , face detail has improved. but i was asking what are the other differences???

some people here are much better than me in terms of spotting the difference or comparing.

Sorry I don't understand what ur asking then still...You said you know they are different but then you ask "what are the other differences"??? :dunno

Wow - really, really nice figure!! I'm also a big fan of the films, & ideally I'd love to get this guy - as well as the Falconer. The reality is.. I'm broke at the moment. :monkey2 :lol

Differences between this and the P1
this thread is not terribly long yet, and if I'm not mistaken that question has been answered (in detail) about every 6 or 7 pages. Enjoy or company and read back a bit if you are really interested. Not directed at anyone specific and not written to intentionally sound like an $ick, but I often unitentionaly sound like one.

Differences between this and the P1
this thread is not terribly long yet, and if I'm not mistaken that question has been answered (in detail) about every 6 or 7 pages. Enjoy or company and read back a bit if you are really interested. Not directed at anyone specific and not written to intentionally sound like an $ick, but I often unitentionaly sound like one.

:goodpost::exactly:

Wow - really, really nice figure!! I'm also a big fan of the films, & ideally I'd love to get this guy - as well as the Falconer. The reality is.. I'm broke at the moment. :monkey2 :lol

The movie itself [predators] is tragic in almost every aspect.

But unlike the movie, this new figure is great mostly because it resembles [the question is to what extent] predator from the first classic movie from 1987. And since the old P1 is not available anymore, this new predator is the only option for me. Because I don't really care about this new AvP franchise or Predators, let's be honest - those movies were made only to milk american teenagers.

I also can live with few aspects being different [I'm not nerdy enough to spot them anyway] from the original movie, because they don't change the fact that this is absolutely brillaint piece of work.

Last edited:
Well, I just bought extra P1 necklaces from eBay. So now I can keep the ones for my official P1 Pred on my official P1 Pred :banana

. . .as I stick him back in the box. . .and put him in the attic. . .to rot. . . :(

WTF

Well, I just bought extra P1 necklaces from eBay. So now I can keep the ones for my official P1 Pred on my official P1 Pred :banana

. . .as I stick him back in the box. . .and put him in the attic. . .to rot. . . :(

WTF

You could always fund a few new figures with him :)

This is further proof that Hot Toys hates me. I restrict myself to one HT figure a year but this year I'm breaking my rule and pre-ordered Alice (I got the TDK suit Batman for myself for my birthday) then Hot Toys announces this and I get the pre-order e-mail this evening.:gah: So the question is do I cancel Alice to get this?

Alice? Alice? Who the ____ is Alice?:lol

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cw01egBGHtc"]‪Roy Chubby Brown - Who The F*ck Is Alice‬‏ - YouTube[/ame]

Last edited:
New to Predators, and I haven't seen the first movie. I did see the latest Predators movie however. Would you guys recommend buying this one over all the other Predators? I doubt I can really afford buying another for a while.... Kinda want to get a Berserker as well...

Back