Predators - 1/6th scale Classic Predator Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Keeping P1 and def. Picking this up. I see no conflict and obviously some people can enjoy the original for what it is while as some people are more into continous improvement, which is also a good thing. No conflict whatsoever and really shouldn't be much of a debate.

Hmm how much are you gonna sell it dude?

Thinking the same thing too but I'm still undecided if I should sell my old P1 (my only Pred) for this new Classic Pred.:cuckoo: Also, I don't own any other Super Preds from "Predators" line. I'm a bit worried since the box of this one won't match the box of my Dutch anymore.:panic: Could anyone lighten me up? :dunno

I sold my P1 about a week ago for £230. I couldve got more but I dont feel comfortable ripping people off LOL
I dont own any of the "super" preds and never will. I dont display my boxes so having "matching" boxes is not a problem for me.
Unless you display your boxes for some reason, it shouldnt be a problem for you too!?

uh the Shadow pred is $225 and it doesn't have nearly as many accessories as this. or a big diorama base. or a light-up feature. good luck.

and i love how everybody who's planning to turn this into a cheaper P1 are completely overlooking that the shoulder cannon is totally different and there's probably nothing they can do to change that.

Im not overlooking it and will change it.

Ok, it is cool that it lights up and that is has the hologram planets.. but to be honest, I rather have the 1/4 Neca (which I have).

This is amazing for anyone that collects just 1/6 but for a fan of just predators.. I rather have the cheaper and bigger Neca.

I am not a NECA or HT fanboy. I love all collectables equally.

- Mmmmmmm, tasty!

wild-seattle-chimps-with-troll-dolls.4642543.87.jpg

Back