Predators - 1/6th scale Classic Predator Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
hmmm I was looking at my p1 yesterday and its still a great figure I think I might just get 1 classic instead of 2 and if they re-do a p1 then ill upgrade

Which sculpt do you put the open mandibles on? the one that's under the Bio? b/c the on thats on the black post looks to be a solid sculpt with no seam around the manibles

2 heads. ___an Hot Toys site translation:

The Hot Toys 'Movie Masterpiece "series, the movie" Predators' lineup as the 5th finally the classic predator. From a design that is reminiscent of the original Predator first work appeared in the second, three-dimensional to succeed but the entire picture of the classic Hot Toys Predator gained high popularity.

Classic predator is constrained by their super-predator in the jungle had been suspended. Lois was helped by mercenaries classic Predator trying to escape, the desperate fight in the bar challenged over Sark violent predator pride as a warrior.

Height approx 35 cm, 22 points more than the movement of the figures reproduced beautifully and features a strong body of classic Predator. To express the well-muscled body, the Body has adopted a newly developed upper body is new. Predator-specific skin is realistic distinctive patterns reminiscent of reptiles and amphibians in the fresh paint. A novel feature includes two head-forms, first head of damage, except that featured real face lit up. Second, the head of the real face further increased the ugliness, but also produce changes in the expression can be a part 差Shi替Ere teeth. Here is a specification that is normally removable mask layer. The weapon, a metal blade comes with a list of familiar and plasma cannon. Gauntlets of the left arm, the top-line features. Using parts that came with the hologram can enjoy the highlights in the movie. Furthermore, since the simulated battlefield comes with a pedestal, you can display in full presence.

"Predators" Predator Classic revived in this work with feeling of respect for the crew of the original Predator. The most popular deep-rooted "Predator" and got a starting point of the series can be said of this item, "Predators" try to complete rest of the world!

It's up for order on SS.

Exclusive version comes with skull.

:lecture!!

Got it!

9013971_press01-001.jpg

Back