Predators - 1/6th scale Classic Predator Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Anyone have a link to the original Hot Toys Predator figure thread with official pics? I'd like to do a comparison but hell if I can find the thread.

@Fosing : I could be wrong, but unless HT are super jerks (which often they are) they learned their lesson when fans went ape____ over that Berserker heights issue.

That being said, this is how I see it; they made those super preds base body, they took that as a blue print for next gen preds like Shadow pred and this classic one (hopefully without being a ____ and leave the heights just as that )

This guy seems like a repaint of shadow pred base body and head. and according to a pal, he saw shadow pred being lined up with Tracker in SDCC; same height.

berserker posed with the other preds during the convention was believable enough...until they released the figure. that was shocking turn of events.

if this will be the same height as P1, i assume a lot of predheads would be pissed. another "not again" moment.:lol

Well I believe original Predator's were going for $600 before today but I'm guessing that number will drop now that this figure has been announced. The battery connector on the end of t helmet's wires on mine is also fubared so I'll have to knock some money off for that; mine is otherwise in perfect condition.

I see. So what's your estimate price for your P1?

Totally gonna pose mine with the hologram.. Im tempted to get 2 with the two diff head sculpts >< One for the BD mask and one for no mask

Sold... Wont be buying 2 of these cause I see no point and there is far to many other figures on the way to and it will just take up space... IMO

282562_10150249507052344_58690437343_7773441_2440947_n.jpg

Wow, this one is nice. I don't collect Predators but If I had to get one Predator figure, it would be this one! I'm afraid that if I get this it will open a whole new can of worms. I can't afford another franchise!

Cool Pred but I'll stick with my P1, that still is the one to own. Maybe if updating tClassic with the missing parts but until then old P1 will do.

Man, that is sweet looking. Liking the hologram thingy. I'll be picking this one up for sure. But don't think I'll be buying two like I did with P1. Too many other figures on my PO list and very little space to display them at the moment.

Man, that is sweet looking. Liking the hologram thingy. I'll be picking this one up for sure. But don't think I'll be buying two like I did with P1. Too many other figures on my PO list and very little space to display them at the moment.
Same here. In the past, I probably would have gotten two to pose one with mask and one sans mask. But it's gonna be very hard to swing that with 20 other HT figures I wanna get coming out soon.

Same here. In the past, I probably would have gotten two to pose one with mask and one sans mask. But it's gonna be very hard to swing that with 20 other HT figures I wanna get coming out soon.

Yeah, that's exactly what I had planned to with both my P1's. But with many other figures I picked up along the way and more to come, my second P1 is still untouched in it's shipper box. So much for buying two of the same figure for alternate poses. :lol

just when I thought I wouldn't get any of the Predators figures.....wow...this is hard to turn down...If it makes it under $200 then it's bought for sure.
uh the Shadow pred is $225 and it doesn't have nearly as many accessories as this. or a big diorama base. or a light-up feature. good luck.

and i love how everybody who's planning to turn this into a cheaper P1 are completely overlooking that the shoulder cannon is totally different and there's probably nothing they can do to change that.

Back