Predators - 1/6th scale Classic Predator Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I missed out on the P1 Pred and I was banking on Hot Toys to make this version.

So bought!:clap

285227_10150249507177344_58690437343_7773445_918232_n.jpg

185296_10150249506982344_58690437343_7773438_7315370_n.jpg

still think the head is off. I mean, who the h*** sculpted elder P2 for HT (seriously, I'm too lazy to do the research), if this is the closest they can come up with capturing the character likeness?
Kinda figured this would be the case, when Shadow Predator (Exclusive) had the newly developed mandibles.

Sadly the Neca 1/4 head(s) still beats this one in accuracy :monkey2

what? no, those are ebay prices.

uh how? other than totally removing and re-sculpting a new cannon and platform, i don't see any way to make it look like the P1 version. that's way more hassle than it's worth.

This. I dont mind hasle. And even if I cant do it for whatever reasons, I can live with it as is.

still think the head is off
The whole torso and head is off but talkin' about it HERE constantly makes no sense.
Better go and write some email for HT :wink1:

who the h*** sculpted elder P2 for HT?

I believe it was Pan Mak. And I believe that he sculpted all those old Predators until it was transferred to the JT's curved hands.

I sold my P1 about a week ago for £230. I couldve got more but I dont feel comfortable ripping people off LOL
I dont own any of the "super" preds and never will. I dont display my boxes so having "matching" boxes is not a problem for me.
Unless you display your boxes for some reason, it shouldnt be a problem for you too!?

That's nice of you! :1-1:
I see. And you're planning to get this in exchange right? Will you pair it to your Dutch (if you have one)?
Yeah, maybe the box is just a minor since though all my figures are still in their boxes, I don't plan to display them together w/ my figures.

that's all i need, really. It's 'my P1' because it's very close to looking like P1. It may not be P1 theoretically but i can't really display 'theory', you know.

It's close enough for me too. I'll be taking the P1 pieces like the trophy necklace and whatnot from my current HT P1 and bashing the better P1 with this classic body and new sculpt/helmet and metal blades. I'll probably keep my original P1 masked and posed as I have him now and have this one on display with the mask off. :yess: I cant wait! This makes me a very happy P1 fan right now!!!

I'm so out-predded that this fails to excite me...
The figure looks nice, it's just not very interesting to me, I'll just wait for the P1 re-release and if that one's really nice an accurate I will consider buying it.
Otherwise, more HT preds for you guys. :D

It's close enough for me too. I'll be taking the P1 pieces like the trophy necklace and whatnot from my current HT P1 and bashing the better P1 with this classic body and new sculpt/helmet and metal blades. I'll probably keep my original P1 masked and posed as I have him now and have this one on display with the mask off. :yess: I cant wait! This makes me a very happy P1 fan right now!!!

Good plan! :hi5:

Btw, I notice you add another check mark in that Depp signature of yours..congrats on another fulfilled wish! :wink1:

The whole torso and head is off but talkin' about it HERE constantly makes no sense.
Better go and write some email for HT :wink1:
Just making conversation... Those emails/facebook whining has lost it's meaning a long time ago.
HT doesen't care, people will buy regardless. They wont fix the sculpt...

I believe it was Pan Mak. And I believe that he sculpted all those old Predators until it was transferred to the JT's curved hands.
That's just wrong. Elder P2 was/is sheer perfection in the headsculpt department.

Back