Predators - 1/6th scale Classic Predator Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I feel to lazy to sell my P1 and get this.

I think I'll just keep my P1, looking at it now and I still think it looks great.

uh the Shadow pred is $225 and it doesn't have nearly as many accessories as this. or a big diorama base. good luck.
But Shadow Predator is an exclusive, and exclusives presumably carry higher prices?

It'll be disheartening if this figure costs more than $200; it's no more plastic than what came with the original predator two years ago for $160, so asking an extra $40 seems perfectly reasonable given increased wages and the weaker American dollar. But it'll be absolutely outrageous if it costs more than $225; Tracker just came out for that price and includes no less than this figure does.

Definitely Preordering Classic, But will keep my P1. With Tylerdurden's mask its almost perfect. Hope Sideshow gets the super predator skull exclusive.

I'm not all that ____ about the little nuances like the shoulder cannon and bicep guard or whatever. Throw the necklaces on this figure and it's close enough to P1 for me. Even despite the missing and modified parts, it's still gonna be closer to P1 than the original P1 with his weird ass helmet and skinny body IMO.

As for price, comparable exclusives tend to cost more than non-exclusives. Mark IV was $180 a few months ago, Mark IV special project was $214. However, this figure will have a number of newly sculpted parts and more accessories than the Shadow that will probably push the price up. I actually wouldn't be surprised to see it go for over $225.

It'll be disheartening if this figure costs more than $200; it's no more plastic than what came with the original predator two years ago for $160
Not a huge difference I don't guess, but the P1 regular was $170 and the exclusive was $175, despite being 3 years ago or whatever.

But Shadow Predator is an exclusive, and exclusives presumably carry higher prices?

It'll be disheartening if this figure costs more than $200; it's no more plastic than what came with the original predator two years ago for $160, so asking an extra $40 seems perfectly reasonable given increased wages and the weaker American dollar. But it'll be absolutely outrageous if it costs more than $225; Tracker just came out for that price and includes no less than this figure does.
it's definitely more plastic than the P1 and mine was more like $180+shipping. every time HT makes a new base body, the price goes up. it's a huge investment and they have to recoup that. and i'm pretty sure the Tracker came with way less stuff than this does.

this is a must buy for me.. what an amazing figure.. anyone have an idea when this will be up for pre-order

My p1 is going up for sale tonight. I agree with most that it still looks really cool, but EVILFACE's thread about how much we have spent has me super irritated with how much I have spent on these toys. Selling the old will afford me the new and throw a little cash back in my pocket. I'm all for that!

it's definitely more plastic than the P1....
I have to disagree. Looks about the same to me. And remember the original Predator had the intricate medkit, intricate bone trophies and necklace. Also Classic does not include two heads; just the one, so don't let that sway your opinion.

2Predator_Predator.jpg

216752_10150249506402344_58690437343_7773421_7063462_n.jpg

...and mine was more like $180+shipping
I'm afraid you paid too much for the original then because I got him for $160+shipping.

I have to disagree. Looks about the same to me. And remember the original Predator had the intricate medkit, intricate bone trophies and necklace. Also Classic does not include two heads; just the one, so don't let that sway your opinion.

2Predator_Predator.jpg

216752_10150249506402344_58690437343_7773421_7063462_n.jpg

I'm afraid you paid too much for the original then because I got him for $160+shipping.

It does come with two heads.... Translation from Hot Toys ___an:

The Hot Toys 'Movie Masterpiece "series, the movie" Predators' lineup as the 5th finally the classic predator. From a design that is reminiscent of the original Predator first work appeared in the second, three-dimensional to succeed but the entire picture of the classic Hot Toys Predator gained high popularity.

Classic predator is constrained by their super-predator in the jungle had been suspended. Lois was helped by mercenaries classic Predator trying to escape, the desperate fight in the bar challenged over Sark violent predator pride as a warrior.

Height approx 35 cm, 22 points more than the movement of the figures reproduced beautifully and features a strong body of classic Predator. To express the well-muscled body, the Body has adopted a newly developed upper body is new. Predator-specific skin is realistic distinctive patterns reminiscent of reptiles and amphibians in the fresh paint. The novel includes two head-form, first head of damage, except that featured real face lit up. Second, the head of the real face further increased the ugliness, but also produce changes in the expression can be a part 差Shi替Ere teeth. Here is a specification that is normally removable mask layer. The weapon, a metal blade comes with a list of familiar and plasma cannon. Gauntlets of the left arm, the top-line features. Using parts that came with the hologram can enjoy the highlights in the movie. Furthermore, since the simulated battlefield comes with a pedestal, you can display in full presence.

"Predators" Predator Classic revived in this work with feeling of respect for the crew of the original Predator. The most popular deep-rooted "Predator" and got a starting point of the series can be said of this item, "Predators" try to complete rest of the world!

i got the exclusive P1. that was $175 and that's the cheapest it ever got.

Back