Predators - 1/6th scale Classic Predator Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
No he has two hands specifically made for use with the dog leash, while he has a trophy holding hand similar to berserker and p1 but with no trophy to hold!:dunno ..what I'm saying is if they can throw one in with Tracker then why not one for the classic?

Compared to recent Predator releases Classic has a ton more accessories. Still, that hand would be nice though.

Dang,would of liked to pose my Classic pred with a skull trophy. Glad i seen this cause i almost snatched one off evilbay. Oh well,guess ill be waiting for a P2 remake to make that happen.

Looks like the legs can bend a little more than most of us think:

111204143928daa1be7abe2521.jpg

Phoned Parcelforce this morning about my classic's whereabouts

me - Hello, i have been tracking a parcel and it has been "awaiting customs clearance" for a week now and the tracking has not updated. So i am unsure if it is getting released, if im getting a charge or what is going on.

them - Hello, customs can hold onto the package for up to 2 week's. The good news is it has not been charged as of yet. There is a chance it might clear this afternoon.

Boooooo! :( It's a good job ive been keeping myself busy making an RE1 Alice or id be going mad at them for being slow as owt.

I don't see many conversion pics from Classic to P1. I though that was the main reason many here were getting it. At least from the peoplr that already have him though

Back