Predators - 1/6th scale Classic Predator Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
11120518565b01a54a5dd8c3d4.jpg

111205185666223987fe4267f1.jpg

:lecture The prototype wasn't displayed with its packaging nor the mesh lenses. This thing looks good period.
Correct. That, and the prototype's shoulder canon never sat on an articulated arm; it was always stuck right to the shoulder. Those are the three telltale signs between prototype and final release photos.

Why are my pics being posted by toy-world?

For the same reason pics from Toyworld get posted here ;)

Not sure why they have the watermark though.

me too :hi5:, maybe ill try to make a custom base like the totem pole 1 6 kinda like this

https://lh5.ggpht.com/_4TW8B1e9J_w/THuS4nkHEFI/AAAAAAAAAS0/-n8wcIW8JCM/P1020370.JPG

heck yeah it would :hi5:, im gonna grab my p1 and start on some measuring to make the totem and ill move on from there.

If you can get the correct scale and paint app is awesome, I would certainly consider getting one from you, that is, if you were so inclined to build more than just one totem.

If you can get the correct scale and paint app is awesome, I would certainly consider getting one from you, that is, if you were so inclined to build more than just one totem.

actually i was gonna build them to sell too, but i want to make them good so they don't fall and break your figure, if you want to stay updated add me as a friend and ill keep you updated and then if you like how it looks ill make one for you, sound good?

Back