Predator 3 Petition

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Still not a new concept. Needs something new, not another "HARDEN CITY COP FIGHTS A PRED LOL LOLOLOL". Boooooring. Seen it. Something new please.

Right, but what your asking for is Predator 2, with another Predator...doing the same thing.

the rogue does not do the same thing as the p2 pred, it kills innocents and hence the reason why another Hunter is sent in to kill it! so we would see 1 pred doing battle with another.

In a city, being chased by a cop. PREDATOR 2. Plus, I dont want too much Predator action, Character and Story > Predator.

avp:r showed a pred can work as a lead but obviously a p3 will need to use the preds in more intelligent way

No it didnt.

Point is, a Predator lead movie appeals to only one kind of people, Predator fanboys/Girls.

This is how I see it.

The Lights go down.....popcorn rustles....

The theater is filled with mostly Predator fans, dressed in Predator shirts, with Predator hats. One is dressed up as a Predator. They talk and giggle about the series, and how Aliens are weak babies, and Predators are TRU GODZ LOL.

The film begins with opening titles in Predator letters, the fans are going NUTS! The normal people, are confused, but buy it. The letters change into english and the film beings.

We see a Predator female give birth to a Predator through a strange orifice somewhere on her body. The fans cheer! WOOO!!! Normal people are disgusted, and want to leave.

We watch a Predator learn to hunt. They talk in a silly language. Predator fans watch in awe, normal people giggle at how lame this is.

The Little Predator's father is shown as a heroic figure, Fangirls drool over him and start thinking about new fan fics to write, which involve them making love to the Father Pred.

The film contiues for another hour of Predator politics. Fans are amazed! Normal fans, are bored.

The film ends up on earth somehow, and the normal people are thinking "FINALLY! some character development!" Ah but how they are mistaken! They dont follow the people here, only the Predators!!

And so on for another hour. Fans talk and are cheery about the AWESOME NESS, while the normal people ask for their money back because the film was so godawful and stupid, and cant belive they watched a 2 hour movie about a special effect.

So there, a Predator lead film would fail. Only hardcore fanboys want that. It wont work, it would make little money, and the critics will trash it so bad, no one would want see it.

No it didnt.

Point is, a Predator lead movie appeals to only one kind of people, Predator fanboys/Girls.

This is how I see it.

The Lights go down.....popcorn rustles....

The theater is filled with mostly Predator fans, dressed in Predator shirts, with Predator hats. One is dressed up as a Predator. They talk and giggle about the series, and how Aliens are weak babies, and Predators are TRU GODZ LOL.

The film begins with opening titles in Predator letters, the fans are going NUTS! The normal people, are confused, but buy it. The letters change into english and the film beings.

We see a Predator female give birth to a Predator through a strange orifice somewhere on her body. The fans cheer! WOOO!!! Normal people are disgusted, and want to leave.

We watch a Predator learn to hunt. They talk in a silly language. Predator fans watch in awe, normal people giggle at how lame this is.

The Little Predator's father is shown as a heroic figure, Fangirls drool over him and start thinking about new fan fics to write, which involve them making love to the Father Pred.

The film contiues for another hour of Predator politics. Fans are amazed! Normal fans, are bored.

The film ends up on earth somehow, and the normal people are thinking "FINALLY! some character development!" Ah but how they are mistaken! They dont follow the people here, only the Predators!!

And so on for another hour. Fans talk and are cheery about the AWESOME NESS, while the normal people ask for their money back because the film was so godawful and stupid, and cant belive they watched a 2 hour movie about a special effect.

So there, a Predator lead film would fail. Only hardcore fanboys want that. It wont work, it would make little money, and the critics will trash it so bad, no one would want see it.

I think i have to fully agree on that. All we need to know about the creature we already learned from Mctiernan's masterpiece original. It is a mystical/mythical alien demon from outerspace that's into hunting dangerous game.

Do we really need to turn this into Star Trek:lol by giving them politics, childbirth etc..?

The predator is not supposed to be a leading character. They are not supposed to be heroes.

the rogue does not do the same thing as the p2 pred, it kills innocents and hence the reason why another Hunter is sent in to kill it! so we would see 1 pred doing battle with another.

dark%20angel%201%20S0335124-gf.jpg

So you want to remake Dark Angel :rotfl:lol:rotfl Please no:lol

I think i have to fully agree on that. All we need to know about the creature we already learned from Mctiernan's masterpiece original. It is a mystical/mythical alien demon from outerspace that's into hunting dangerous game.

Do we really need to turn this into Star Trek:lol by giving them politics, childbirth etc..?

The predator is not supposed to be a leading character. They are not supposed to be heroes.

Exacly! Throw in Predator 2, and I agree 100%!

THIS is what you Predator fans want. The life and times of a Predator.

Now I didnt read all this, so, if it gets foul, im sorry...I just read the first lines and could not contain my laughter. Enjoy the story for Predator III you all want!

:D

I remember pain, abuse and suffering. I was in so much agony. Every day for so many years I was growled at and beaten. There was something else also, I was carrying a pup.

My name is Nach’she. I am a female Yautja. I am 21 cycles and I am the mate of a bad-blooded hunter. His clan killed my mother and father and they would have killed me also if he hadn’t of claimed me as his own, his mate.

For five years I had been a mate to him and as the years passed on I lost my honour, my strength, my pride and my virginity.

He had hurt me so much. He was so painful with me, I could barely stand it. My life was all but over and I feared that it soon would have been. He had forcefully mated with me and my body was not strong enough. I miscarried not once but twice. I could not carry an unborn pup.

This angered and enraged him. I was useless. I was a female that could not even produce an offspring. I tried to tell myself that my life would mend; I spent many sleepless nights thinking, thinking about how I had enraged my mate so.

Time after time he had tried to get me to produce a pup but I was that weak and my body was that fragile after all the beatings I had received as punishment. I thought that he would never stop. I knew that he would not set me free. I would either be a captive mate or be killed.

I whimpered as I struggled to get away from him, he stripped me from my clothing and held me to his bed. He was brutal and violent as he mated with me. I kept my eyes shut as I tried to overcome the pain of this courtship.

I wanted this suffering to end; I could bear it no longer. The louder I cried the harder he was on my body.

I knew this torture would continue until I gave him what he wanted. I felt his body enter mine. Even though I continued to sob and whimper I at least tried to be strong.

When he finally stopped I exhaled deeply. The pain was easing. I opened my eyes and for the strangest reason I was glad that I was still alive.

I heard him growling but I was too weak and too afraid to look around. I did not have to; his hand gripped my hair and pulled my head round to face him. His great chest muscles began to constrict and tighten. His broad spiked head looked down on me and his eyes were fiery yellow with a glint of green.

I did not face him, how could I? I already had an idea of what he was going to do to me if he did not impregnate me.

He sensed my fear and misery but did not care. He would never feel compassion for me. I was only a mere female.

He snarled at me and without any sign at all he just slammed my head down and began to mate again.

No shock came from me. I knew what he was about to do. I simply bowed me head down, closed my eyes and went through it.

He began softly but as he felt my body suddenly weaken he began to get harder. I winced in strain as the agony of reproduction came back to me.

When he finally stopped, I knew that he grew tired to trying. But the more impatient he got the very worst for me it would soon get. He was a foot bigger than me and over the years of being his slave mate I had lost weight and muscle.

I was nothing except skin and fragile bone. I was small, weak and a slave. A pathetic excuse for a Yautja.

Once I was returned to my chamber which was merely an animal hide in a hole in the wall. I tried to walk but I soon collapsed onto the thin, small, ragged blanket and felt as if I was laying down to die. I was that tired from my mate and so hungry also.

I was completely bare and all I had to keep myself warm was that thin hide. As I lay down my thoughts turned to my mother and father and wondered if they missed me, wherever they were as much as I missed them.

Nothing, but it has everything to do with a Predator Lead film, following his life. That is a fan fic based off a "Predator Female's" Life. Thats how lame it would be. I dont know why fans keep asking for this, because we might get it, further ruining the Predators.

it happend with AvP-R, it could happen again.

Back