Predator 3 Petition

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
If people are going to get offended I say, 'harden the ^^^^ up !'

The Iraq, Americas war of terror thing is not a bad idea, as long as the movie ends with the predator being captured by both the American and Iraqi fighters, who have allied together and release the predator to go go hunting in the white house. the predator goes through the white house taking out corrupt fat cats but bush is not to be under estimated and they push the predator into the oval office. the redneck posse try to smoke out the predator Texan style but predator laughs and says to bush 'your one dumb, stupid mofo,' then he sets of his nuke as bush asks the predator to give him 24 hours to crawl away and hide.

Predator escapes the blast and is the new president of America

ummm I love the smell of napalm in the morning.

Another scenario similar to the illegal Iraq invasion I would like to see it WW2 with nazi vs the allies or maybe a future WW3 with Americans Vs Russians, the Americans and Russians are going at it a army of predators arrive and hand the Americans and Russians their arses.

please keep this crap to yourself and not on the boards.

~~on topic, i'd like a P3 set earlier than the first movie. AVP3 is ok i guess, but it already has a stigma that it will suck just because everyone loves to hate these movies.

AVP could and would be awesome if they actually gave the license to a director and producer worth a dam. I would still love to see a well made AVP, but I would rather have Predator 3 with the Predator going Warrioe-Sages home town instead of the white house.

i would love it especially if they focused on the preds in other worlds,like in the end of pred 2, hunting cool ^^^^.

Back