Predator 3 Petition

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Nothing, but it has everything to do with a Predator Lead film, following his life. That is a fan fic based off a "Predator Female's" Life. Thats how lame it would be. I dont know why fans keep asking for this, because we might get it, further ruining the Predators.

it happend with AvP-R, it could happen again.

What's the big deal about that fanfic? It's just yet another example of a talentless fangirl hack who's projecting her own issues onto something she knows little to nothing about. Those kind of fangirls exist for ALL fandoms, but they hardly represent it. I haven't spend much time in the Pred fandom, but I have yet to see a single fan who wants an all-Pred movie; just a little more exposition one of the greatest movie monsters, while still keeping the mystery.

Wolf killed the movie for me. He was "ULTRAUBER POWERFUL GOD" and the fights were too short with NO suspense whatsoever. Only Predator fanboys like the movie. Anyone who's like me, and likes both creatures, or the Alien HATES it.

I am a fan of alien and predator and I hated the movie but I didn't hate wolf at all. Just becaue the aliens sucked balls didn't mean he has too.

And yes its the directors fault , they didn't give alien any respect at all but as far as I'm concerned they gave the predator full respect and made a brilliant character to add to the universe.

I dont know, I've had a lot of repressed anger with the movie, kinda feel like venting. I dont hate the Wolf, but it makes me mad he was too good.

You didnt read a few pages back, a few people wanted a Predator Lead movie, about the Predator's life and all that.

yeah, they want to milk avp for all its worth, with avp they get to kill 2 franchises with 1 stone. Hopefully they will get it right this time and so a stand -alone P3 will have more demand.

you must keep the faith brother it can be done this is the greatest movie match up since godzilla vs king kong i just dont know how they could get the first 2 so horribly wrong

they care about money, and if there is some to be made they'll care alright:cool:

No more AVP, lets get some some actual Predator movies out there now, i think one involving a Predator in Iraq hunting American soldiers and Resistance fighters would be a good idea.

Yea it would totally work, the whole idea kinda matches Predator 2 in some ways.

If people are going to get offended I say, 'harden the ^^^^ up !'

The Iraq, Americas war of terror thing is not a bad idea, as long as the movie ends with the predator being captured by both the American and Iraqi fighters, who have allied together and release the predator to go go hunting in the white house. the predator goes through the white house taking out corrupt fat cats but bush is not to be under estimated and they push the predator into the oval office. the redneck posse try to smoke out the predator Texan style but predator laughs and says to bush 'your one dumb, stupid mofo,' then he sets of his nuke as bush asks the predator to give him 24 hours to crawl away and hide.

Predator escapes the blast and is the new president of America

ummm I love the smell of napalm in the morning.

Another scenario similar to the illegal Iraq invasion I would like to see it WW2 with nazi vs the allies or maybe a future WW3 with Americans Vs Russians, the Americans and Russians are going at it a army of predators arrive and hand the Americans and Russians their arses.

it would be cool to see more of the predator's home planet......hopefully on predator 3 this can be done, if not well....i wouldnt mind on avp 3 (hopefull they do it right this time, and you can actually get to see the pred and aliens in the damn screen).

Back