Predator 3 Petition

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
if I remember wolf pred , I will mention it in my next video and leave a link to this , should get a few more to sign up , I know a few who haven't. :)

Oh, and for the love of god, go back to the Predator's routes and make them tribal hunters, not heavily armoured and hi-tech warriors. Even Wolf was guilty of that...

Whaa...???? The original Predator spent most of its time cloaked and shooting people. The second Predator was the only one who had a determinedly basic approach, using his spear, knives and darts until cornered at the film's climax.

As for a story, it could be my previous idea, or something else: An American town in the middle of a desert with a nearby armybase, or Afghanistan/Iraq one with an American base nearby. Some of the townsfolks/villagers go missing, soldiers go out to investigate along with those who reported it, all hell breaks loose and the soldiers end up dead, with the townsfolk/villagers having to find a way back while beating this advanced and ruthless hunter.

IMO, that misses a big part of the Predators' character... they don't hunt the defenceless and weak. It's what sets the Predators apart from every other movie monster. The "Bad Blood" scenario to a large extent depends on this, since the Predator which does kill unarmed targets is a rogue amongst its own kind.

Whaa...???? The original Predator spent most of its time cloaked and shooting people. The second Predator was the only one who had a determinedly basic approach, using his spear, knives and darts until cornered at the film's climax.

Was talking more about their appearances. You know, first Predator: Mayan warrior design, second Predator: African tribal warrior design, then the AvP Preds had just horrible designs so I won't mention them anymore, and Wolf returned to a bit more "barbaric"/tribal design, though still keeping the hightech features.

IMO, that misses a big part of the Predators' character... they don't hunt the defenceless and weak. It's what sets the Predators apart from every other movie monster. The "Bad Blood" scenario to a large extent depends on this, since the Predator which does kill unarmed targets is a rogue amongst its own kind.

Should have been clearer on that. Initially they're spared because they're unarmed, but then they take weapons and try to fight it off while returning to their village, not knowing that was the biggest mistake they could have possibly made.

if I remember wolf pred , I will mention it in my next video and leave a link to this , should get a few more to sign up , I know a few who haven't. :)

Wow, that would be great dude. I'd love to see what all your marines look like together also:monkey5

Those belong to Dassy who is a member here. I don't know the reasons, but I believe he is selling pretty much everything. I guess he needs the money.

I was thinking about them too, but again, I can't spare that much cash. Someone will pick them up, they do look very cool with the weathering and the custom heads.

I think for now I'm gonna focuss on getting my pred collection completed then I'll pick off the marines one by one after I get the P1 commandos.:monkey1

I have signed on.

What this film needs a good action hero. It could be Bruce Willis or Vin Diesel, to fight the Predator.
Riddock vs Predator, cool
Who else? I think the Rock would be a good choice.

Oh, I thought Predator 2 was awesome

I want Dwayne Johnson in a Predator movie. Im not even kidding, see The Rundown for further proof.

I have signed on.

What this film needs a good action hero. It could be Bruce Willis or Vin Diesel, to fight the Predator.
Riddock vs Predator, cool
Who else? I think the Rock would be a good choice.

Oh, I thought Predator 2 was awesome

he'd either nail it or kill it more

I want Dwayne Johnson in a Predator movie. Im not even kidding, see The Rundown for further proof.

The Rundown? that movie was nothing like a Predator flick, The Rock can do action and possibly humor but I doubt he can do horror without it coming off cheesy.

Back