Predator 3 Petition

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Has this been submitted to digg? Someone with a big Digg.com presence should post it. (If a random user posts it , it will disappear though)

That should bump you with plenty of sigs.

i dunno about you but Doom sucked balls

totally that movie sucked !.
There was one great thing and that was the effects by stan winston studios .:)

I always thought the effects were awesome and only realised last week tat it was stan who did them. The hellknight looks awesome ! :rock

I wouldn't want the rock in a predator flick , no way.
I would rather have Vin Diesel but there definitely not my top choices.

The Rundown? that movie was nothing like a Predator flick, The Rock can do action and possibly humor but I doubt he can do horror without it coming off cheesy.

Did you not see him kicking ass? I did.

As for DooM? Yeah, its stupid, he adds nothing, nor takes nothing away, but who cares. Theres only 4 big time action stars today. The Rock (although he's winding down on the action), Vin Diesal, Jason Stathem, and Will Smith.

So, pick one. Out of the list, I would like to see The Rock. Jason can kick ass, but...I dont know, I want a stronger guy to fight The Predator.

Did you not see him kicking ass? I did.

As for DooM? Yeah, its stupid, he adds nothing, nor takes nothing away, but who cares. Theres only 4 big time action stars today. The Rock (although he's winding down on the action), Vin Diesal, Jason Stathem, and Will Smith.

So, pick one. Out of the list, I would like to see The Rock. Jason can kick ass, but...I dont know, I want a stronger guy to fight The Predator.

we don't necessarily need one of these guys at all.
Predator 2 had Glover , Avp had lex and they were no ass kickers.

Although the two movies mentioned were not as good as the first the actors weren't the problem. Anyone could do a predator movie , its just about the right story. I really don't wanna see some big action star if they make a new en.
It just doesn't work well anymore. Its like trying to go back 30 years to the 80s. It just doesn't fit well now.

Think of wanted , the main character was a young midget. :monkey1
But that movie worked awesome.

And please please please don't mention Will Smiths name near the predator , he saved the world from nearly everything but . :rotfl:rotfl

I think it would be beneficial to have a decent on-screen actor to help move the narrative. When you rely soley on the creatures, these movies tend to fall a little flat. However, I have no recommendations.

I didn't want to see Batman in T4, then again I did not want to see a T4, Bale should never be cast in a Predator movie

I know Batman is not his only role but I can think of many better actors.

The P3 lead should be a seasoned veteran of some sort, Bale does not cut it for me.

yes but he just rocked as riddick! I would prefer a veteran detective/cop though like Bruce Willis in Sin City.

Back