Predator 2: Shadow Predator (2011 Toy Fairs Exclusive)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
f1a3776a.jpg

1e51b1be.jpg

25dcff53.jpg

eec87daa.jpg

dc65b158.jpg

Oh the shelf next to the other predator item in my collection
6c5d9ee9.jpg
:rotfl:rotfl:clap thats well done

Love the mask. Still trying how to get a hold on one. Any idea fella?

When I see pics of the custom Shadow bio on Facebook and ask, I am told that mask is "sold out." :monkey2

BTW
Those photos are awesome.

I should take another photo like this with Shadow:

418992_277198545686711_1966408008_n.jpg

If I hear any more news on that awesome custom Shadow mask / bio, I'll post here.

Thanks Goose :)

I now need to find out what the deal is for this Bio. Did anyone on here manage to make any sense of this in the end? I've taken a look on eBay a no of times now in hope there may be something there but with no luck.

how can i buy your mask ty

View attachment 49188
Here's a naff picture of my Shadow but so glad I bought this. I was on the fence at 1st because he didn't come with a Bio but I think he looks cool without one & makes a change with all my other Preds being displayed with there masks on. Now I've got the long wait for my Samurai & P2 but I'm pretty sure I'll be getting Noland now. I'm really hoping HT reissue the P2 Elder, that's my ultimate grail figure

Mine arrived today, I was also a bit 'on the fence' about getting him because of the high price but managed to get him for a good price in the end from ebay and he's really nice, very glad I got him.

fugi_one543.jpg

indeed shadow is awesome and is a great piece for the collection. it with the p2, elder2, lost, and gort together looks awesome like the seen from the movie. that would be cool if HT made a new ram predator or something

indeed shadow is awesome and is a great piece for the collection. it with the p2, elder2, lost, and gort together looks awesome like the seen from the movie. that would be cool if HT made a new ram predator or something

Agreed. :cool: I was a little late getting into the whole hobby of collecting so I never got to get any forms of the Elder Predator and am not spending like over a grand on him...but regardless I have all the press from the movie "Predators" as well as the newly designed classic Pred and now also my favorite...the Shadow Predator. He looks very stunning displayed next to all the other Predators. The fact that he did not come with a bio-mask helmet just gave me one more excuse to finally display one of my Predator figures without it. Shadow Predator is definately one of the finer 1/6 scale Preds to have and cannot suggest acquiring one enough. :)

A question: any chance to put a mask on this guy? Does it work if I take any one mask from the other preds and put it on him?

Also, any link to the custom 'Shadow Predator Mask' shown some pages ago? I'm curious.

A question: any chance to put a mask on this guy? Does it work if I take any one mask from the other preds and put it on him?

Also, any link to the custom 'Shadow Predator Mask' shown some pages ago? I'm curious.

Check out taylerdurdem's masks, he did 2 very cool bios for Shadow:

https://www.sideshowcollectors.com/forums/showthread.php?t=99339

I have one of those, still have to take pics though, I painted it in bronze color. taylerdurdem paint's them only in silver, but he also sells them unpainted.

You have to heat up the mask to better fit the head. I still have to improve that on mine...

BTW: I've tried other predators masks on Shadow but they didn't fit well.

I absolutely love this mask and hope I end up getting one for my Shadow Predator as well. I am aware he also has others he makes but to me this seems like the perfect match for Shadow...only maybe a more bronze color would look better. I understand that he also ships these masks un-painted however...my painting skills I would ruin the mask so I am happy with the silver/chrome color...unless someone can prove me wrong and show this same Pred with one of his other masks on him. :)

Awesome pics , I love the style of the mask , but why the color?

It should be like a bronze color to match the armor .

Shameless plug - I'm selling this guy right now if anyone is interested

Awesome pics , I love the style of the mask , but why the color?

It should be like a bronze color to match the armor .

Shameless plug - I'm selling this guy right now if anyone is interested

I actually just said the same thing as to the color of the mask posted above yours. Apparantly he only paints this mask this color or the option of having it shipped unpainted. I still think this mask looks pretty bada** on him anyway. I have never been a painter so I am not even sure if it would be hard to paint this a bronze color or not?
I also have a "Guardian" Predator as well and this color mask would more than likely be a perfect color combination for him. :cool:

I actually just said the same thing as to the color of the mask posted above yours. Apparantly he only paints this mask this color or the option of having it shipped unpainted. I still think this masks looks pretty badass on him anyway. I have never been a painter so I am not even sure if it would be hard to paint this a bronze color or not?

check out my custom Bio , just one coat of Bronze . If i were to add some brown and black wash , i could get it to match the armor exactly . I likeit this way , he stands out

ShadowPred4sale004.jpg

ShadowPred4sale002.jpg

ShadowPred4sale005.jpg

Back