Predator 2: Shadow Predator (2011 Toy Fairs Exclusive)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thinking about getting this guy. SSC has em for $174 with free shipping and you can use the valentine code for $25.00 off. Living in Cali I get taxed of course, but it still comes out to $161 and change. Sound like a good deal?

Thinking about getting this guy. SSC has em for $174 with free shipping and you can use the valentine code for $25.00 off. Living in Cali I get taxed of course, but it still comes out to $161 and change. Sound like a good deal?

Dude
buy it :1-1:

Does anyone here know if the City Hunter oxygen mask will fit on the Shadow pred? I just bought one on Ebay for $8 and hoping it will fit on this guy. Also, could you snap a pic if you try it? The one I bought was without the mandible inserts btw.

Does anyone here know if the City Hunter oxygen mask will fit on the Shadow pred? I just bought one on Ebay for $8 and hoping it will fit on this guy. Also, could you snap a pic if you try it? The one I bought was without the mandible inserts btw.

You will need the one with the mandible inserts to have it fit on the face, without those it will not work, sorry:(

an attempt to match the movie pose.

005_zps4088760b.jpg

006_zpscbb862cf.jpg

(ignore the lame waist armor. the correct one is stil on its way to me)

the jaws are cut inside, filled with gel glue and are taking proper shape.

007_zpsc066f18e.jpg

and with movie shots.

008_zpsb0b3acb1.jpg

009_zps571fe612.jpg

perfectly shows sculptor's inability or total lack of desire to repeat the original shapes.

and with movie shots.

perfectly shows sculptor's inability or total lack of desire to repeat the original shapes.
As a fix awesome and yeah they are getting very lazy.We still buy them though but one day they will loss money because of this

well... they won't lose money we already spent )
but (bad word here), why is it so difficult to shorten the necks and put the teeth in proper position from the beginning.
yes, his neck was severely shortened, by approximately 30%.

Perfect example of P not understanding the most basic technique of using boiling water to reshape the mandibles. Such stupids never before seen on internets. And comes the manyest of laughings.

i guess i'm happy that butters/gigerfan is in ignore list because there's surely some childish offences there again )

Back