Predator 2: Shadow Predator (2011 Toy Fairs Exclusive)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Those masks are very cool, I did'nt notice them before. Do you have any pics with it on shadow and how well does it fit?

Those masks are very cool, I did'nt notice them before. Do you have any pics with it on shadow and how well does it fit?

They don't fit very well truth be told, you have to remove the mandibles and wedge the mask around the jaw it take alot of time to futz them to stay one, but i'm no expert i did do the hairdryer thing. i love 'em for display anyway

I do have some pics, ket me chase them down for ya...

img1215km.jpg

img1213lx.jpg

I'm in the mood to put one back on now :lol

They don't fit very well truth be told, you have to remove the mandibles and wedge the mask around the jaw it take alot of time to futz them to stay one, but i'm no expert i did do the hairdryer thing. i love 'em for display anyway

I do have some pics, ket me chase them down for ya...

img1215km.jpg

img1213lx.jpg

I'm in the mood to put one back on now :lol

Those look great, love the design and the metal look to the paint job:clap too bad they don't fit too well, I would have thought they would work like the old masks, fitting over the mandables. thanks for the pics:hi5:
As for this years comic-con lost predator, I think theres only a few left to chose from, the boar, hippie, and elder. I hope its the elder:pray: but if it is and its an exclusive it may be hard to get.

Just got him an hour ago:yess: I'm glad I got him, he looks awesome. He is very stiff out of the box, but thats better than being loose, I was able to move the joints with a little pressure. The paint work is top notch and I'm not gunna complain about lack of accessoires, the skull is an amazing sculpt. My only regret is getting him when I did, if i just waited a few more days I could have got the $18.00 discount they did a few days after ordering:slap

Congrats Skull, mine was stiff out of the box too, like you said better stiff than with loose joints

Thanks for the recommendation Nova:1-1: glad I got him. Now I think I'm gunna have to create a predator only shelf in the display cabinet. Right now I have a terminator shelf, superhero shelf, then the other two shelfs are a mix of various hot toys. Actually I think the time is growing near for another cabinet:panic:

Nice set-up, Looks like he just beheaded a super pred and is showing it off in victory:cut :) still got to look in to getting a predator skull.

just got shadow today...i think he's really badass. i was tempted to try and switch his body with the old p2, but since there is a new one coming out and the shadow looks so good, that would be a waste. anyway here he is in his new home...

just got shadow today...i think he's really badass. i was tempted to try and switch his body with the old p2, but since there is a new one coming out and the shadow looks so good, that would be a waste. anyway here he is in his new home...

Congrats Dr. Odd:hi5: I got shadow a couple of weeks ago myself, great figure. Yeah I would wait for the new p2 coming down the road too, It may some time before we actually get him, but its better than buying a 200+ figure just to use the body for a custom. Shadow is cool enough to have a place of his own on the shelf:wink1:

Recently I bought one of the bio masks that taylerdurdem did for the Shadow Predator, the more "snakey" one, and since I think the silver color doesn't match the Shadow Predator very well I decided to buy it unpainted and paint it in a bronze tone, more inline with this predator. Today I did the painting, so, just to share my version of taylerdurdem's "snake" bio mask, please check my posts at his thread. Next weekend, after a whole week drying, I'll hopefully take a few pics of my Shadow Predator with his brand new bio mask. :yess: Hope you guys like the results, it's my very first "real" painting. :)

https://www.sideshowcollectors.com/forums/showthread.php?p=4334018#post4334018

https://www.sideshowcollectors.com/forums/showthread.php?p=4334020#post4334020

https://www.sideshowcollectors.com/forums/showthread.php?p=4334021#post4334021

Back