Predator 2: Shadow Predator (2011 Toy Fairs Exclusive)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
wow those pics from plastic enemies look incredible! Please hot toys remake p2 in that new body!!!

Could also be that City Hunter fig tomorrow (at least I think that hasn't been released yet). I'd look to get an email alert about a PPO for this and the Batman exclusive. I'd honestly be shocked if tomorrow's release was this or Bats, but I'm not going to go as far as to say I'm 100% sure it's not.

Patience people. Patience :)

elbow joints unpainted. as usual.

not like on promo photos. as usual.

and the neck is stupidly long. not like on promo. as usual.
____ the sculptor.

So what else is new? The unpainted elbow joints don't bother me as much as the neck, but other pictures we've seen look pretty good.

Seriously cool figure! I hope most of us manage to get him!

:lecture:lecture:lecture

to think they dropped the articulation bit to accommodate such aesthetics. lolz

maybe they kept the shocking reveal for the end..."lost a couple of inches in production" excuse again.:lol

Or rather "gained a couple of inches in production." :rotfl

wow those pics from plastic enemies look incredible! Please hot toys remake p2 in that new body!!!

Once again, :lecture:lecture:lecture

I think SSC's price on Guardian was $189. Pretty good at that time, considering all the accessories he came with.

I remember being so over the moon at scoring my Guardian Predator last year.

If SS do that delay thing again like with Iron Man, most of us should be able to get one.

I was quite shocked as to how easy it was to get Iron Man this year.

I remember being so over the moon at scoring my Guardian Predator last year.

If SS do that delay thing again like with Iron Man, most of us should be able to get one.

I was quite shocked as to how easy it was to get Iron Man this year.

:exactly::goodpost: Especially when I'm sitting there at :20 after half pissed off because I'm still waiting for my order page to load :lecture:lecture

Back