Predator 2: Shadow Predator (2011 Toy Fairs Exclusive)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Not sure if SSC does new products and updates over the weekend... maybe it's just Sunday that's off?

You would think to get maximum bums in seats this would go up for pre order at the weekend?.......
They don't care, no matter what day it goes up it'll sale out in about one minute.
Not sure if SSC does new products and updates over the weekend... maybe it's just Sunday that's off?

They only have weekdays listed on their online comic-con calendar. They don't need days off during this, though. They need to set up a relief schedule so their system is manned 24/7 during this!!

*Scratch that, they have all days listed on that calendar, and they have a release scheduled from a partner company tomorrow.

Last edited:
I'm hoping I don't miss out on this guy. I really want an older style predator in my collection but don't have the extra 3-400 bucks I'd have to pay on ebay for one. I'm kicking myself for coming to the predator party late and not being able to get a wolf predator.

:( really hoping this comes up for pre order soon all the waiting around is stressful

If you haven't done so yet, sign up for the newsletter. Strong possibility this will be a priority Pre order for newsletter members. Plus, the newsletter will have the first news of when this will go up for PO.

Damn, I'm starting to sound like I work for SSC :lol

If you haven't done so yet, sign up for the newsletter. Strong possibility this will be a priority Pre order for newsletter members. Plus, the newsletter will have the first news of when this will go up for PO.

Damn, I'm starting to sound like I work for SSC :lol

I'm already all over that ;) .

I managed to get an Iron man special mission it was 10 minutes of madness trying to get through :panic:

Guys, I can't recall, do Sideshow now have cancellation fees on figures or is it the non-refundable deposit thing? And would they apply to this figure and Batman?

Thanks guys. Yeah I'm just stroking my chin here. For me Toys2 is the better option. On the Guardian Predator last year from Sideshow I had the pleasure of both a damaged box AND customs fees - I've never had either of those on figures from Toys2. Shipping is expensive but ultimately it ends up no dearer than if I order with Sideshow. Plus Toys2 are damn good to me.

But when toys2 got the Guardian Preds they sold them for $350 usd. They're as bad as BBTS with their scalping crap.

I don't remember it being that much. I mean thats pretty much what it is now - just checked, they have one in stock - but is that what they charged from the beginning?

I know they bump up prices on figures as they become older and rarer but even then they'd be my choice over ebay.

But my thing is, they're supposed to be a reputable company, and that's scalper crap there. If they get them at wholesale there's no reason why they should jack them up just because they're rarer or highly sought after.

For me, it kills the fact that they usually have some of the better prices around. Ya know, unless the item is rare or highly sought after.

Back