Predator 2: Shadow Predator (2011 Toy Fairs Exclusive)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I think SSC's price on Guardian was $189. Pretty good at that time, considering all the accessories he came with.
the P1 was an entirely new sculpt, came with same amount or more accessories (ex version), had a light-up feature, and a diorama base. the Guardian was kind of a ripoff.

their Predators figures are pretty similar and have about the same amount of accessories. so, i'd assume this will be at least the same price, if not more. srp for HT figures doesn't get cheaper.

the P1 was an entirely new sculpt, came with same amount or more accessories (ex version), had a light-up feature, and a diorama base. the Guardian was kind of a ripoff.

Agreed .... and I checked my account and it was $194.99 through SSC.

Oh yeah, and love how every time SSC hints about a new 12" HT figure for the next day, that the know-it-alls on this thread and the Batman ex thread post well thought out replies like "a new HT 12" figure tomorrow, what else could it be but this?"

Thank you all for your entertainment :D

So.. This guy's not a limited edition/exclusive whatever?

If so, awesome. But I'm still predicting $205 - $210.

They might get a few, but they'll likely sell them at inflated prices. SSC, like with the other exclusives, will end up being the only retail source for these figures (unless Toys2 picks up the ball). Now if these won't be as exclusive by the time they reach SSC, then that's a different story...

So.. This guy's not a limited edition/exclusive whatever?

If so, awesome. But I'm still predicting $205 - $210.

:rock I hope this is a regular release as well. A standard Sideshow Exclusive would be fine, but just none of that "Comic Con" exclusive crap. Makes getting one of them 10x more difficult than it needs to.

Back