Predator 2 Lifesize bust (Coolprops)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
HMS! :hi5: Where you been man?

This here is pretty awesome news :D

Been good my friend - but been busy too (heck - SOMEONE's gotsta pay for the collectibles - and it sure ain't the kids since they outlawed chimney-sweeping round these here parts).

As for this - I repeat . . .

This looks awesome, paint should be on point and if cost is around 1k, so getting it

Not a chance - $1500 --> $1900 easy (I ran a poll)

Damn, is this company normally quick on production or are there a decent amount of delays. If the paint could be ready in July, could we see this out before the end of the year or early next. Need time to save if the price will be near $1500 to $1900.

That is what the "grail" P1 bust goes for so unless they paint is spectacular good luck.

Here's the pole - and as you can see - no superfluous fishnets in sight . . .

photo.jpg

I guess (as with all things) time will tell :bunnydanc

I'm so happy thAt I own the SSC Predator 1 life size bust. They are going to look sweet together. I don't care if it's 2500. I have to have this in my collection. I won't buy anything else for a long time.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

WHAAAAAAAAA ?!?!?! seriously? :google - (movie-still from Blu-Ray please?)

Hi HMS, You can see his tongue most clearly in the close ups of the face as he is preparing his medical equipment in that old couple's bathroom. He flicks it up and down as if he's concentrating on what he's doing, or maybe just in pain!

Check out the clip below too, as its easier to see in motion

Hi HMS, You can see his tongue most clearly in the close ups of the face as he is preparing his medical equipment in that old couple's bathroom. He flicks it up and down as if he's concentrating on what he's doing, or maybe just in pain! . . .

Check out the clip below too, as its easier to see in motion . . .

Well would ya look at that! Amazing - to quote my Son (who said it at the same time I did) - "All these years . . . . ".

Just goes to show you - there's always something new to learn about these movies.

Thanks SOOOOO much for taking the time to do this mate - VERY much appreciated :hi5:

Thanks SOOOOO much for taking the time to do this mate - VERY much appreciated :hi5:

No worries buddy! I first noticed it about a year or so ago when I was taking some HD screen captures for reference (I'm planning to build a full city hunter suit). I had to do a double-take when I saw it moving around in his mouth!

Once you've seen it though you can't unsee it :p

I hope Coolprops continues with the Predator-goodness. A P1 bust, or some 1/4 statues, and I'd be in. Not fan enough of the quirky P2 to be in for this, as cool as it's gonna look.

Nice one Matt – REALLY nice my friend! :clap:hi5:

So IS this licenced?

Website? (AKA “how the heck do we order”)?

Hmmmm . . . can’t help thinking that forehead doesn’t seem steep/long enough. I think we need one of Matt or Col’s “side by side with a movie still” comparissons.

Ermmm... Yeah Matt :impatient:

Ha, you're welcome, I couldn't believe it when I saw it, knew you'd dig it! SSC stock them, so maybe some of the other big distributors will? Collectibles direct over here also sell them which is good news for us! I'll see what I can do picture wise, looks good though.

img_13_m_zpsvaalqiii.jpg
img_14_m_zpsikilbqlo.jpg
img_15_m_zpscmlf1mcr.jpg
img_18_mA_zpsk1ow0dbx.jpg
img_17_m_zpsgda6snfk.jpg
img_16_m_zpswmr3zbbj.jpg
img_22_m_zpsqxjbzvpo.jpg
img_23_m_zpsvmk8ztqx.jpg

Just found some new pics from different angles of this piece from internet, thought I should share them here.

Back