Predator 2 Lifesize bust (Coolprops)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That isn't the problem. The problem is that some of them are deformed and overflowing on each other, if that makes sense.

Look at the top dread in the side view photo. It's abnormally thick and stretched out.

the P1 bust is done exactly the same way

Even if it's the original mold, I was concerned they hadn't PROPERLY taken account of the actors head inside the piece.

Thank to "darkmummy" :clap - that 3rd pic from the side makes the forehead/scalp look a lot better though.

It might be the lack of colouration that's throwing me too :dunno

We needs the side-by-side Matt :)

I decided my workmates could wait - this is WAY more important than meeting deadlines (* this is Sparta! *)

I had a play . . . my horizontal and vertical markups use exactly the same pics - so it looks like it IS simply down to the lack of colouration / shadows (* phew! *)

Total%20compare_zpsd4e1rhuw.jpg~original

That isn't the problem. The problem is that some of them are deformed and overflowing on each other, if that makes sense.

Look at the top dread in the side view photo. It's abnormally thick and stretched out.

the P1 bust is done exactly the same way

I get what you BOTH mean - but it's not quote as obvious on the Sideshow P1. Hopefully they will "tune" this a bit before production.

I don't care either way - this is right at the very top of my WANTS list right now.

f4d0b24d32efbedb484157b5d71e7b82.jpg

We can all chip in with the hard work ;) nice pics HMS, this guy is shaping up to be a winner! Looking forward to seeing the paint. Maybe we should shoot them a message about those dreads, they may alter them if asked nicely.

The dreads were most likely not cast from the hero as I'm not surprised if they were separate or damaged by now. They may have just slapped em on so it wasn't just a naked predator head for the con ;p They do definitely need some work.

The dreads were most likely not cast from the hero as I'm not surprised if they were separate or damaged by now. They may have just slapped em on so it wasn't just a naked predator head for the con ;p They do definitely need some work.

My thoughts exactly.

It's wonderful to be this excited about a collectible again. My enthusiasm has been so crushed over the last few years due to Sideshow.

Yesterday was a great day though:
1) I spotted THIS thread (for a non-Sideshow produced piece).
2) I got my Art Figures "DREDD" (Karl Urban version) which is perfect in every way - quality and detail (unlike the EFNY Snake Plissken that arrived from Sideshow a couple of weeks ago).​

It's nice to be reminded of the rush that IS possible when you open a shipping box. And awesome when you get exactly what you'd hoped for in terms of quality :bounce

Yeah, I was wondering the same. I really hope they improve them, but won't be too disappointed if they don't as the head itself is excellent.

My thoughts exactly.

It's wonderful to be this excited about a collectible again. My enthusiasm has been so crushed over the last few years due to Sideshow.

Yesterday was a great day though:
1) I spotted THIS thread (for a non-Sideshow produced piece).
2) I got my Art Figures "DREDD" (Karl Urban version) which is perfect in every way - quality and detail (unlike the EFNY Snake Plissken that arrived from Sideshow a couple of weeks ago).​

It's nice to be reminded of the rush that IS possible when you open a shipping box. And awesome when you get exactly what you'd hoped for in terms of quality :bounce

Hear you mate.
I'm also seeking the 'Can't wait for this to arrive' over the 'What problems will it bring'.
My collecting rush should be back in about six weeks :D

Hear you mate.
I'm also seeking the 'Can't wait for this to arrive' over the 'What problems will it bring'.
My collecting rush should be back in about six weeks :D

What happens in 6 weeks? - that life-sized inflatable Pamela Anderson arrives from "Tommy Lee Collectibles"?

2) I got my Art Figures "DREDD" (Karl Urban version) which is perfect in every way

I don't do figures so had to look that up.... Very cool, I'm tempted! Loved Urban as Dredd, I'm hoping PCS go ahead with the statue as nobody else seems to be interested in doing so.

Edit: After looking around, it appears it isn't readily available any longer, where did you get yours from?

Back