Predator 2 Lifesize bust (Coolprops)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Glad to see another company doing the P2. Still wondering how SS allowed the P2 LSBs to leave the factories looking like that.

Last edited:
I already know I’m priced out on this one but it does look awesome!

When we saw the P2 teaser I was really hoping it was for a bio mask because they have SS beat hands down as far as quality/finish goes. Anyways looking forward to seeing more of this.

they prolly will eventually. I completely forgot that years ago SS said they were going to do a 1:1 P2. This looks perfect so far, I really am amazed. I never thought I'd see the day outside of customs. They defn beat SS to the punch.

Id buy it for £400. At that price its worth repainting.

I got a good deal on my Berserker, but it does leave something to be desired if you paid full price. Shipping is part of why it is still in stock, the box is HUGE. It cost me almost as much to ship as the bust itself.

I hope they do the P2 justice as it is very hard to get right, but the sculpt looks good at least. I may end up selling my 2 1/2 scale ones if this comes out well.

Sideshow's last life-size Predator bust came out in 2011(?) and was priced at $1100(?). It's also much bigger than this bust, but CoolProps' stuff has been more expensive than Sideshow's.

I'm gonna guess $1200.

I'm much more for full figures above busts, actually, a City Hunter would be the only 1:1 bust I'd ever consider buying. But I need, NEED a 1:4 City Hunter. I don't care which company makes it, just make it awesome.

Sideshow's last life-size Predator bust came out in 2011(?) and was priced at $1100(?). It's also much bigger than this bust, but CoolProps' stuff has been more expensive than Sideshow's.

I'm gonna guess $1200.

it was 1k back then. Where do you see that the P1 bust is bigger than this? Looks the same size to me. Sideshow had to pay more for the assistance of SWS back then too. This looks like a in house sculpt.

it was 1k back then. Where do you see that the P1 bust is bigger than this? Looks the same size to me. Sideshow had to pay more for the assistance of SWS back then too. This looks like a in house sculpt.
I'm talking about the Berserker bust - Sideshow's last life-size predator bust.

And the SS P1 life-size wasn't 1k, it was $845. Or at least that's what it's listed as on Sideshow.

I think he means the Wolf bust. I seem to recall it was 900$, not sure about it being bigger, it was just the head of the Wolf + the pillar/base (that doesn't count as part of the bust for me, regarding size).

EDIT: awww ****, mistake. Well, all comes down to paint app to me. A City Hunter bust with proper accuracy and paint app would put to shame any Berserker, Wolf and even the original P1 bust. Yeah, I said it. :D

I like how they've included his little forked tongue in the sculpt. I only ever noticed he had this once I bought the Blu Ray!

I'm much more for full figures above busts
Me too but the whole Maquette saga has left a sour taste. A good quality 1:1 Bust would make me happy, then i'd gladly offload the LSB.

Had the opportunity to pick up the original Bust a few weeks ago but driving 600 miles mid winter stopped me... Gutted :(

Somebody on Facebook just said he emailed Coolprops, they confirmed it's from the original Stan Winston hero mould.

Back