Predator 2 Lifesize bust (Coolprops)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
They were supposed to be doing a P1, not sure what the delay is or if they changed their minds.

They seem to be pretty focused on Alien products at the moment. They also showed a P2 weapons set and battle damaged Wolf mask at one of the cons a while back which haven't been seen or heard about since.

Got one of these a couple of days ago for $700usd. Definitely gonna have to get rid of that yellow pee drool, and do some minor touch ups.

But more than anything, I really need a "Hero" P2 bio from them!!!

Too bad the original mold and the hero helmets were lost. Never gonna get a 100% accurate hero bio for P2.

As you know, there are 2 P2 masks out there, SS and HCG. I preferred HCG one though because it is bigger, based from actual stunt mask and it fits Coolprops' P2 pretty well. SS is just too small IMO.

Never been a huge fan of the stunt mask, but it's the only way you're gonna get something accurate to at least something that was in the movie. There are so many inaccuracies to the SS "Hero" helmet that I would barely call it a P2 helmet. Size, proportions, innacurate details, missing details, details added that weren't on the actual helmet etc. Not only is it too small, but too thin as well. It's just all wrong.

Got one of these a couple of days ago for $700usd.

Definitely gonna have to get rid of that yellow pee drool, and do some minor touch ups . . .

Congrats! - that's a GREAT price (almost 1/2 price).

I hear you on the drool - mine had OTHER issues (like an incomplete decal on the nameplate) - but I put up with that as the drool on mine was about the best I'd seen it.

Really pleased for you!

Never been a huge fan of the stunt mask, but it's the only way you're gonna get something accurate to at least something that was in the movie. There are so many inaccuracies to the SS "Hero" helmet that I would barely call it a P2 helmet. Size, proportions, innacurate details, missing details, details added that weren't on the actual helmet etc. Not only is it too small, but too thin as well. It's just all wrong.

Yeah, the Sideshow P2 mask is a very average looking, fan made bio at best. It had a nice base, but the mask itself is WAY off. I love my HCG stunt mask, but we need a hero to go with it. for all of their faults, coolprops have an eye for detail, if anyone can recreate the hero mask, it's probably them.

Back