Power Loader Diorama

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
hi guy i should have power loader #44 by tomorrow hope all ok!!!!(shipping from usa to uk)!! will upload pics..also i got a queen alien awesome figure.. will send a pics (both figure) too :D

cheeseman, you gonna post pics.

More Powerloader pics PLEASE. I want to see if they're all F-ed up.

cheeseman, you gonna post pics.

More Powerloader pics PLEASE. I want to see if they're all F-ed up.

it is in uk customs depot last tue!!!!! :banghead drive me f@@king mad!!! i have rang them and they can't do nothing till i get a letter from them!!!:mad:

WTH ??? Crossed eyes ? 100% sending back mine is comes like this.

img8692.jpg

Does anyone know what sideshow is doing about this whole cross eye story?

Are they trying to fix it or they just leaving it. Bec i don't want to buy one and receive cross eyes. Its alot of money esp where i live, shipping is crazy high. so have to be really cautious about the figures i get and Wat condition they come off the factory line. I am receiving the queen shortly. So really want this too.

I'm still shocked we haven't seen more pics of this piece. It's a HUGE franchise with an intense following. Aside from the Queen the PL is the BIGGEST character.

If you have one, please share your pics ! ! !

I'm still shocked we haven't seen more pics of this piece. It's a HUGE franchise with an intense following. Aside from the Queen the PL is the BIGGEST character.

If you have one, please share your pics ! ! !

Well, there are 300 or so less of these in the world compared to the Queen.
In addition, the "Ripley" portrait (or the lack of it) is a huge deterrent to some. Not to mention other QC issues that have arisen.
That's probably the reasons for the lack of pix here. :monkey2

Personally, I don't feel "the need" to get one of these because I already have the Hot Toys and Konami ones. I was also looking at the Aoshima release which can now be found for around $60. Kudos to those who got a nice SS piece. Me on the other hand am more than satisfied with just the Queen. That's not to say that I wouldn't mind getting this dio as a gift though. :eek:

Scored mine a few weeks ago. I rekon its pretty damn awesome, especially next to the Queen Dio. Mine also has the problem with the right arm joystick not going into the powerloader. It seems it will go in with a bit of wiggling and force, but I'm worried something might break if I try..

2cdtslv.jpg

t722kx.jpg

2v13kar.jpg

otf8r9.jpg

21c78f4.jpg

2n9wevn.jpg

9iel9k.jpg

34qjscj.jpg

How many inches tall is the PL diorama? it says 20'' on the website but
could someone tell me?

Hy fans!
Just want to know what is the price nowdays for the Power L. on Ebay?
It is very rare to find.
Thanks

$799.00 on eBay and there is only one. View Here

This is totally sold out on sideshow, so I rate its def going to be a hard one to find in the future and if one does there will be a nice price tag to it.

Weird how this thing has jumped in price. It was about as valuable as a wet food stamp when I bought this on clearance from Cornerstorecomics about 2-3 months ago.

I'm still kicking myself for not picking up the Queen for around $300 when I had a chance, a couple of times, around the same time :slap

Weird how this thing has jumped in price. It was about as valuable as a wet food stamp when I bought this on clearance from Cornerstorecomics about 2-3 months ago.

How much did you get it on clearance for?

That one on ebay is the only one up for sale, being that the seller can put any price he wants but I would def not spend that kind of money on it.

I'm still kicking myself for not picking up the Queen for around $300 when I had a chance, a couple of times, around the same time :slap

I should of gotten the queen when i had a chance too as well but i will get her one day :1-1:

Mn Im absolutely cut that I missed these two pieces.

because I live in Australia and we have postal box size restrictions it costs more to post them than what I would pay for them

Awesome pieces would love to have these two together.

two of the best Aliens pieces ever released imo

Mn Im absolutely cut that I missed these two pieces.

because I live in Australia and we have postal box size restrictions it costs more to post them than what I would pay for them

Awesome pieces would love to have these two together.

two of the best Aliens pieces ever released imo

Don't worry man ... where I live in South Africa i get the same problem. Ordering from sideshow, shipping cost me more or the same as the figure I ordered. Even through the post office its a bit cheaper but only like half the price. The glories of living outside the us :gah:

How much did you get it on clearance for?

That one on ebay is the only one up for sale, being that the seller can put any price he wants but I would def not spend that kind of money on it.

Here is my order history from them:

17518 Apr 13, 2011 9:26:59 PM Shipped/Completed
Item Price Qty Amount Status
Aliens 20-inch Power Loader Diorama with Ripley
$250.00 1 $250.00 Shipped/Completed

I wanted a PL represented in my collection but didn't feel like shelling out the big bucks for the HT version so I "settled" for the SS version... I totally got lucky that I pulled the trigger when I did. Still mad about the Queen slipping through, though :slap

Back