Possible Oblivion Jack Harper figure from Play Toys

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Google Translate

180526av7mcmmkqqha7viu.jpg

180505xd525d2q8edknuw5.jpg

180535rd566kcakbapakbk.jpg

180512z2zozgla3vk6i8qb.jpg

180520cy44l2pk1d1k2436.jpg

180344lg8iirdfi4n6nggr.jpg

180327p0t2lbylba6ioale.jpg

180551co94zb6abhxl9b8s.jpg

180544h1iggcxgaxx8tpo2.jpg

180557smqprdil5muq6mma.jpg

180611j1de1gg1hjezjk7p.jpg

180618rjveec466t7cvmvr.jpg

180625ct829jl7cc24hyqa.jpg

180631p99889m59ibmu9s1.jpg

Last edited:
Ohhhhhh nice! Insta-buy from me. They should rethink their item number system. :D Poo7.

First the 11th Stetson head and now this. This is another figure I wished for. So happy! :) Though if it continues like that I need a better paid job soon. :lol

Ohhhhhh nice! Insta-buy from me. They should rethink their item number system. :D Poo7.

Play Toys Figure 007. Should have been PTF007.
I like their confidence. Like as though they will be able to go up to 9999.

First the 11th Stetson head and now this. This is another figure I wished for. So happy! :) Though if it continues like that I need a better paid job soon. :lol

You and me both!

Is this movie worth watching? I keep an eye on this thread, but sometimes freaks like figures based on awful movies :lol IMO of coarse, I'm guilty I'm sure of that too, but compared to say a Minority Report is this better or on the same level?

Is this movie worth watching? I keep an eye on this thread, but sometimes freaks like figures based on awful movies :lol IMO of coarse, I'm guilty I'm sure of that too, but compared to say a Minority Report is this better or on the same level?
I only watched this a week ago and really enjoyed the film. I also enjoyed Minority Report. I probably like Oblivoon Oblivion more. I liked Edge of Tomorrow even more than that lol

The figure is looking good.

Where can this be ordered from and how much are we looking at for a figure like this from thiss company?

I only watched this a week ago and really enjoyed the film. I also enjoyed Minority Report. I probably like Oblivoon Oblivion more. I liked Edge of Tomorrow even more than that lol

The figure is looking good.

Forgot about Oblivion, but going to skip it since you said edge of tomorrow is better :lol if this movie is good I might consider picking this figure up then.

This movie is an order of magnitude greater than almost anything else Cruise has been in of late. Maybe ever.
I am singularly biased. I'd reckon it's in my top twenty movies of all time due to the cleverly written and intricate plot.
Give it a go with an open mind and you might be surprised.

Where can this be ordered from and how much are we looking at for a figure like this from thiss company?

try and look up their Bride V2 from Kill Bill I guess to get a idea of what the cost might be, I think they sell their stuff over at Monky Depot, try checking KG hobbies or whatever its called.

This movie is an order of magnitude greater than almost anything else Cruise has been in of late. Maybe ever.
I am singularly biased. I'd reckon it's in my top twenty movies of all time due to the cleverly written and intricate plot.
Give it a go with an open mind and you might be surprised.

I hope so, I no longer watch Raw on mondays so need something to fill the void of what used to be entertaining and is now just total horse ****. :horse

I hope so, I no longer watch Raw on mondays so need something to fill the void of what used to be entertaining and is now just total horse ****. :horse

Pick up the blu ray. The commentary by Joe Kosinski and Tom Cruise is informative as to storypoints that are merely hinted at in the movie, and enhance the enjoyment of what is an incredibly complex and rich world they have woven for the movie.

Head sculpt doesn't look as good as the initial teases for some reason and the tailoring seems a little loose but I'll be picking up at least one. Maybe two for Harper 49 and 52. (I can't remember where the numbers appeared, were they on his jacket?) Really liked the movie. I'm going to watch Edge of Tomorrow or Live, Die, Repeat or whatever it's called tonight. Maybe they will make those figures as well.

Oblivion is such a good movie. Highly underrated. I just think it's a beautiful movie to look at, too.
The number should be on the upper right breast of his jacket.

Wow just realized I had the hugest derp moment, I thought this was a edge of tomorrow figure now need to see oblivion as well, I need to stop coming here right when I wake up, my mind clearly isn't working properly.

Back