Poll - How many Freaks purchased how many Subway "Shining/Screaming" Jack Torrances

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

How much "Shine" do you have? Bid for each option if applicable.

• Total voters
Re: Poll - How many Freaks purchased how many Subway "Shining/Screaming" Jack Torranc

While it is too late for me to order this item from Joe, I'd gladly order whatever else from this company through him. Not liking Toys2.

Re: Poll - How many Freaks purchased how many Subway "Shining/Screaming" Jack Torranc

Was Joe selling them? Didn't know that.

Try ABC-Express if you haven't already secured one... although I've had no problems with Toys2 personally. I just wanted a better price.

Was Joe selling them? Didn't know that.

Try ABC-Express if you haven't already secured one... although I've had no problems with Toys2 personally. I just wanted a better price.

Not yet, but as he said a few posts up, he is looking into it.

While it is too late for me to order this item from Joe, I'd gladly order whatever else from this company through him. Not liking Toys2.

Is it because of the original price issue?

Is it because of the original price issue?

No, it is because of the unnecessary pre-auth of my credit card immediately on ordering. I know the charge isn't going through, but now I have $156 of credit in limbo that I really wasn't planing on losing for a week. Very poor business practice. "Money Order" for me from now on... if I ever order again.

I bought 1 Mr. Torrance from Toys2.

No, it is because of the unnecessary pre-auth of my credit card immediately on ordering. I know the charge isn't going through, but now I have $156 of credit in limbo that I really wasn't planing on losing for a week. Very poor business practice. "Money Order" for me from now on... if I ever order again.

Oh. Well hey i'm not a big fan of that either believe me, I figured it out the hard way when one day my card was declined (I had ALOT on preorder) I can understand your point though it bugs me too.

I still have no idea why its so necessary, hope he changes it soon.

I bought 1 Mr. Torrance from Toys2.

Awesome user name dude!

Yeah, my credit card pre-auth is still tied up as well... kind of annoying. Usually this stuff is like 2 days, not this long.

Damn it ... wish I could afford this right now.

i got...none..

Damn it ... wish I could afford this right now.

I buy alot of abc express and they usually give me a few weeks to pay. They send me invoices every few days just reminding me but they know I will pay.
I'm sure if you asked kindly enough they will wait a few weeks.

Then again , do they have any leftt ?. :confused:

I emailed them to see if I could wait until it's in stock but they said I have to settle up within 8 days of the auction ending :( I'll just wait till I've got the disposable cash for it.

I hope the quality of these holds up to the prototype. It's much better than the previous version.

I hope the quality of these holds up to the prototype. It's much better than the previous version.

Just bought this .... I am very lucky to be living in hong kong and got this for just approx. 75 US. A really nice figure IMO and I love the headsculpt + the paint application. The outfit is really nice too.

Definitely worth the buy

I am very lucky to be living in hong kong and got this for just approx. 75 US.
May I ask which shop you got if from? You can PM me, if it's something you cannot reveal in public.

Back