Poll - How many Freaks purchased how many Subway "Shining/Screaming" Jack Torrances

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

How much "Shine" do you have? Bid for each option if applicable.

• Total voters
Re: Poll - How many Freaks purchased how many Subway "Shining/Screaming" Jack Torranc

Damn Nicholson looks so smooth in that pic! :D

Amen to that.

+1 to Voorhees for providing this great pic for me! May have to get another now and try to mod it into a sculpt of THAT. :D

I didn't buy one but I am curious- why do you guys think this will be so flippable?

Prob because it is a popular character, the edition size will probably be low, it is better than the CRM and that goes for mega bucks.

Re: Poll - How many Freaks purchased how many Subway "Shining/Screaming" Jack Torranc

I think people are expecting a quick rise in price like the Nicholson Joker... or that this will demand the same prices as the CRM version.

I think people are expecting a quick rise in price like the Nicholson Joker... or that this will demand the same prices as the CRM version.

I can't see that happening in this market anymore unless its truly a low number produced.

It might have jump if low numbers. The V1 Joker sold for $300 a few times before the V2 came out which dropped its price. But now both seem to be back up there in price.

I ordered one from toys2.net. can't wait for it.

I didn't buy one but I am curious- why do you guys think this will be so flippable?

Read any of the Shining thread and you see that there is definitely a real fervor for this figure. And we're just one site--I'm sure other boards here and abroad are going ape shat too. I have no qualms about selling my second one at a later date. I never buy two of the same figure EVER, but from all my 1/6 Nicholson buying experience, this figure will be in high demand once the stock runs out.

i agree with slade! this thing is gona be in demand when it sells out. its jack torrance for gods sake!

I see. It is a very nice figure. Toys2 and ebay are the only places to order it?

I have never seen the movie... I should do that. :D

So far these seem to be the only places... kinda similar to the Joker figure.

Well there is 35 accounted for so far. Only offered in two places so far. So I say the max is 150.

Well there is 35 accounted for so far. Only offered in two places so far. So I say the max is 150.

Don't forget the other 2 not accounted for in Jen's vote, so 37 it the total.

I would think there needs to be some translation factor. What I mean is, for example, say of all the people who ordered (including overseas), only 10% (or 20%) of them are on this site and voted; the count would need to be multiplied by 10 (or 5).

I'm not even going to hazard a maximum guess, other than I know there will be at least 37 * X minimum

Yeah, I would imagine the vast majority of these will be in Asian collectors hands.

does any1 have contact info for Subway?? I want to be able to offer these to you guys
Best
joe

does any1 have contact info for Subway?? I want to be able to offer these to you guys
Best
joe

We all wish and if you ever find out how please share. There were a few guys here wondering if you'd get them.

We all wish and if you ever find out how please share. There were a few guys here wondering if you'd get them.

I sent an email to my guys in HK so lets see if they can find anything
Joe

I sent an email to my guys in HK so lets see if they can find anything
Joe

Awesome, Thanks! If this company decides to make more of the 70's classics we will all want them.

One for me through Jen :rock :rock :rock :rock :rock :rock

Got One!!

Well you shouldn't buy anything you don't want.

Oh, I would want one for sure, but with limited funds and limited shelf space I have to save room for the really, really, really sought after stuff like the Godfather, Iron Man I II III, etc.

Back