Poll - How many Freaks purchased how many Subway "Shining/Screaming" Jack Torrances

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

How much "Shine" do you have? Bid for each option if applicable.

• Total voters

Mesa

Super Freak
Reaction score
Poll - How many Freaks purchased how many Subway "Shining/Screaming" Jack Torrances

An informal attempt to see how many people here bought 1 or more of the new Subway "The Shining" Jack Torrance figures from multiple sources (toys2.net, Ebay ABC Express, others).

Multiple bids allowed, bid multiple times if you purchased more than one (3 max).

Just curious to see what the ES is at a minimum.

Edit: Public poll

Edit 2: I ended up buy buying 2 of them, therefore I voted for both options 1 & 2.

Re: Poll - How many Freaks purchased how many Subway "Shining/Screaming" Jack Torranc

Entered.....

Re: Poll - How many Freaks purchased how many Subway "Shining/Screaming" Jack Torranc

...got one...

Well I screwed up. :lol :lol I should have entered for single, double and triple, but only did triple and it won't let me vote again. Yes, I can be slow...:lol

yeah that is confusing

from other thread:

Well I have 3. :monkey3 :D

Yeah, I see that... should have voted 1, 2, and 3... oh well. we'll just know to add +2 to the final tally.

I tried to make it sound not too confusing, but maybe I over-complicated it. :( I have a tendency to do that

Edit:

Well I screwed up. :lol :lol I should have entered for single, double and triple, but only did triple and it won't let me vote again. Yes, I can be slow...:lol

That's okay, I think helps demonstrate the intent of getting an accurate count.

Hopefully no one ordered more than 3.

Not going to bother. This is a sign of good things to come and don't want to jump on the first great figure released by this company.

Got One!!

Not going to bother. This is a sign of good things to come and don't want to jump on the first great figure released by this company.

Well you shouldn't buy anything you don't want.

I got one too,been waiting for a decent looking Jack for so long now!

Can't pass on such a superb figure!
Purchased of course.
But only 1 :monkey2 I will let someone another make multi-million-dollar business by reselling a couple of this fellas later :chew

Just one. So others could get a chance to get him.

I kept holding off, but finally bit the bullet before abc raises the prices yet again and bought one. We might never get another Nicholson likeness like this, and I figure this is too good an investment to pass up.

Just one for me :rock

I bought one. Shame on you who bought more to keep and then sell to desperate people who didn't manage to get one!! :D

I didn't buy one but I am curious- why do you guys think this will be so flippable?

Back