Media Pokemon Omega Ruby & Alpha Sapphire - Nintendo 3DS

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Half of the mirage caves are showing up. Any advice???

I've gotten basically all of the legendaries, except Cresselia, so I don't buy the 'you didn't get something yet.' But that's all I can think of at the moment. :lol

And any advice to get Cresselia??? I've got no one near me for Streetpass so pretty much my only hope is randomly stumble upon it, I fear...

tumblr_mzkt2gOjMa1rjenv2o1_500.gif

I started my 'Living Pokedex' the other day....long way to go....and will fall short without Mew.

I started my 'Living Pokedex' the other day....long way to go....and will fall short without Mew.

well you don't need mew or any of the event legends to have a "complete" dex in order to get the shiny charm. so it doesn't hurt not to have her and patiently wait for an event to happen. you can get mew from playing pokemon farm on the wii though. you need to finish the game by sending like 999999 pokemons to it. you can look it up on youtube

ooor you can go to sites like twitch or pokemon forums or a pokemon anime streaming site with a chatroom to look for people that can cheap trade you a mew. it'll most likely be hacked but hey, you're not using it for competetive battles. so it doesn't matter

well you don't need mew or any of the event legends to have a "complete" dex in order to get the shiny charm. so it doesn't hurt not to have her and patiently wait for an event to happen. you can get mew from playing pokemon farm on the wii though. you need to finish the game by sending like 999999 pokemons to it. you can look it up on youtube

Good to know!!! Didn't even think getting Mew was possible unless from back in the day.

Hey, any advice on Cresselia? Can't seem to get it. Didn't know if you had any tips.

Somebody help me out here:

Can you store items (ie. megastones) though the GTS online????

You can get a Pokemon to hold them and put that Pokemon up for trade, yeah.

I did that to transfer items from X/Y to ORAS. You can put up a Pokemon nobody wants, get it to hold whatever megastone you want in ORAS, and put your 'want' as something extremely specific that you have in ORAS (e.g female Poliwag between level 21-30). Then you can load into ORAS, find the Pokemon you just listed (GTS is shared between games) and nab it before someone else does.

You can get a Pokemon to hold them and put that Pokemon up for trade, yeah.

I did that to transfer items from X/Y to ORAS. You can put up a Pokemon nobody wants, get it to hold whatever megastone you want in ORAS, and put your 'want' as something extremely specific that you have in ORAS (e.g female Poliwag between level 21-30). Then you can load into ORAS, find the Pokemon you just listed (GTS is shared between games) and nab it before someone else does.

But there's no other way to store the stones, correct? I mean I like keeping all of my Pokemon in the bank and then I restart my games new, so thus I'd lose all of the stones.

For some reason, I thought you could link your game to your Pokemon Trainer Club account online and also store them that way.

Jut finished the online tournament - "Enter the Dragon."

Got my butt kicked. I'd didn't do horrible, but pretty bad overall. :lol Learned a lot though. Looking to improve my game for next time.

Isn't there an unspoken rule with online play that your team shouldn't consist of ALL Legendaries? Kinda gets old after a while. Guess it's a good reason for me to beef up my team.

Cresselia is mine!!

congrats!

Jut finished the online tournament - "Enter the Dragon."

Got my butt kicked. I'd didn't do horrible, but pretty bad overall. :lol Learned a lot though. Looking to improve my game for next time.

never heard of enter the dragon. but you should try out pokemon showdown, there you'll learn alot about competitive battling.

congrats!

never heard of enter the dragon. but you should try out pokemon showdown, there you'll learn alot about competitive battling.

I'll definitely check it out. The "Enter the Dragon" was just for a weekend. You got a Tryrunt with hidden ability for competing, so I said, "why not?" :lol

So got my ranking from the last event....out of about 26,000, I ranked about 23,000. Could have better....BUT could have been worse. :lol

I did get a prize though. Not a Tyrunt...but a hidden ability Amaura. Very cool!

New tournament coming up in late April. Anyone entering? I'm getting my team together!!! Learning from my past mistakes. C'mon, ranking <23,000!!! :lol

Pokemon rules straight up!!! All these years and still no console version though. Need a Wii U one with every pokemon obtainable in the wild plus like 300 more new ones. It'd be the best selling Wii U game of all time no question

Back