Your most wanted DC PFs

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Heck yeah!

I honestly would argue that he was the BEST Robin. He's the only one with detective skills that rival Bruce's. Ra's only ever called 2 people "Detective" & only wanted 2 people to father his heir with one of his daughters...Bruce and mother flippin TIM DRAKE!!!

Both **** Grayson and Jason were MUCH better characters when they became Nightwing and Red Hood.

Damian just sucks...

EDIT: WTF? You can't say D I C K??? That's a legit name...

:rock

Indisputably, the best Robin.
He's the only Robin I'll buy in 1/4 scale. I'd only buy Grayson as Nightwing.

I'd only buy Grayson as Nightwing.

I'll take it a step futher.

I'd only buy Grayson as Nightwing...in his proper BLUE and black costume. Thankfully he's going back to that in his new upcoming comic. No more of that weird red and black outfit.

Any other Sandman fans over here? I expect the JL and Robin/Nightwing to come out in due time. So other than that I want my Sandman.

Pretty sure they did a Sandman and Death bookends. They were pretty sweet. That's the closest thing I've seen of any collectible merch for him though.

EDIT: Found a pic.

DCD1008SandmanBookends.jpg

Weren't they planning on making a film? Did it get the axe?

Yeah, Joesph Gordon-Levitt was on as director and possible actor in it.

DC put all their Vertigo film projects to WB's other movie production company, New Line Cinema. JGL and them didn't mesh well and he left the project. He was the one that was really pushing for it to get made so who knows what's up with it now.

I still stick to my original top 5... I think Flash has the best chance to be announced by 2017. Nightwing is my most wanted though.

- Nightwing
- Flash
- Deathstroke
- Green Arrow
- Hawkman

Which is sad considering how great Powergirl turned out.

I've always preferred Power Girl to Supergirl. So I'm glad she turned out great. :wink1:

That said, I do wish we had a better SG portrait. As long as it takes SS to get statues to our doors, I don't see why they couldn't have changed it by now. Instead of just the hand wave. And an Artgerm print that puts it to shame.

On my Most Wanted list....

LET'S HAVE FLASH AT LONG LAST. And a Reverse Flash to go with him.

GL John Stewart

GL Guy Gardner

Star Sapphire

Atrocitus

Larfleeze

Zatanna

Captain Marvel/Shazam

Dr. Fate

Back