• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

MASSIVE PAX Systems REDUCED!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Unknown Hero

Super Freak
Reaction score
Hey everyone! I'm not quite sure where would be the best place to post this, so MODs if it needs to be moved, please do so.

For sale is TWO large Ikea PAX frames with all the fixings in black/brown for your statue displaying needs.

Backstory:
I purchased this system roughly a year ago and head it set up in my office. I sold my home this year and put these in storage POD during the move and now they are in my garage. Unfortunately, my new statue room is on the second floor and is not as spacious as my previous office. I have since downsized to the Besta system and would like to sell this system. All said and down this system cost me over $500.

Specifics:
*Color is black/brown
*Each system is 92 7/8" high and 39 3/8" wide. Just a little over 79" wide together.
*Comes with six shelves as pictured
*Comes with two risers for offsetting display
*Comes with four STRIBERG 36" LED lights and all necessary connectors, extension, and A/C power packs.
*Two shelves have reinforced aluminum frames (as pictured) on the front and back. These I purchased from Home Depot and cut to size and installed to avoid any bowing of the shelves. I have a few more uncut and if I'm able to find them time they're yours!

Condition:
*As with Ikea's shelving systems, they have a piece of cardboard that slides in the back and/or is nailed in by multiple small nails. Due to the width of each board, Ikea uses tape to hold these together. One of the boards needs additional tape to reinforce.
*Two small holes were drilled under the first set of shelves (upper left side) to allow the cords to pass through the back. Pictured.
*Some of the cardboard backing is coming off at the nails. I included a picture of one.
*There are light superficial scratches on either the left or right vertical walls. This was caused by cardboard boxes being stored in them while in storage.
*The outer right side of the one pictured on the left and the outer left side of the system on the right of the picture has some scratches from being stored. If you choose to connect these as I have, and drilled together per the instructions, you will not see this since the system will be together.

Price and Pick Up:
$315 for both and local pick up in Roseville, California. Right next to Sacramento. Also, I'm open to trades....

Payment:
Cash preferably upon pick up or Paypal with an additional 3%.

I do not have any feedback from the boards, but feel free to look me up on eBay under cnj49er where I have over 200 positive feedback at a 100% rating. Thanks for looking and feel free to PM any questions you may have.

Pictures:

20151018_171529_zpsdh4fyjxi.jpg

The faint scratches I mentioned above.

20151018_171603_zpstwzszujr.jpg

4 STRIBERG 36" LED light system

20151018_171550_zps97q7bllu.jpg

2 Risers and the reinforced shelves as described

20151018_171539_zpsiqevfriy.jpg

Example of the back cardboard coming off the nail. There are a handful of these on each system.

20151018_171624_zpsusp3f4tf.jpg

Picture of one of the small holes that was drilled to run the cord

20151018_171642_zps4jkbao0d.jpg

The reinforced shelf. Has the same on the rear of the shelf. Cut to size by me. Currently on the two middle shelves.

20151018_171649_zps4jirfrgf.jpg

20151018_171652_zpsnz6l47a2.jpg

Reference of the system with 1/4, 1/5, 1/6 dioramas and a LSB.

20150217_115717_zpsokzu6ydh.jpg

Last edited:
Back