Media Pokemon Omega Ruby & Alpha Sapphire - Nintendo 3DS

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ah, I got ya. That's what I wanted to know. Get to organizing, I will. :lol

if you're going for the complete 719 pokemons, that takes up 24 boxes. in total there are 32 boxes, i believe. plus in my case i had one box filled with all the unowns and one box full of poke's that i use for trading. and one box with shinies. so that's 27 boxes. so yeah pokemon bank is needed so i have more boxes to fill up with eggs :p

if you're going for the complete 719 pokemons, that takes up 24 boxes. in total there are 32 boxes, i believe. plus in my case i had one box filled with all the unowns and one box full of poke's that i use for trading. and one box with shinies. so that's 27 boxes. so yeah pokemon bank is needed so i have more boxes to fill up with eggs :p

Just spend about 4 hours. Got all my Pokemon transferred from the three games I have. Got them all organized and mapped out what I need to due to fill in the blanks. Took awhile but so worth it. :rock Pokebank money well spent.

Is there a way to update your ORAS National Pokedex via linking it to your Pokemon bank? Or do I have to import everyone into the game manually for each pokemon to register?

Is there a way to update your ORAS National Pokedex via linking it to your Pokemon bank? Or do I have to import everyone into the game manually for each pokemon to register?

damn i thought i replied but yeah you answered your own question there :)

So can you still not transfer Pokemon with their respective Mega Stones using Pokemon Bank?

I read it can be done via GTS, but is it really even worth the hassle?

So can you still not transfer Pokemon with their respective Mega Stones using Pokemon Bank?

I read it can be done via GTS, but is it really even worth the hassle?

buy a second 3ds :p
it's not the worth the hassle; your pokemon may end up being traded to someone else if that person is faster than you

I'll be getting a new 3DS soon! How do you trade from one to another? Local trade?

And does the game data save to the cartridge or the system? That'll change how I go about this.

I'll be getting a new 3DS soon! How do you trade from one to another? Local trade?

And does the game data save to the cartridge or the system? That'll change how I go about this.

just add the friend codes of your handhelds and you'll see yourself on the other 3ds as a friend

228px-O-power2.jpg

saves on the cartridge.

just add the friend codes of your handhelds and you'll see yourself on the other 3ds as a friend

228px-O-power2.jpg

saves on the cartridge.

It saves on the cartridge????? So if I put the new cartridge into my new system all of my old info will be there?

Here's what I want to do -
I want to move all of my pokemon and KEEP my Mega Stones with them. I then want to restart and play X all over again - to pick up new starters.

What's the smartest way to go about doing this????

well trade the pokemons with the megastones on your x copy to Or/as. place the rest with no items in the bank. then restart x

But I just thought of this...If I EVER want to store them in Pokebank, it's a mute point, no? You can't store them with items....so totally defeats the purpose of trading, if you eventually store them in Pokebank.

Need helping getting Raikou. Any advice?

The weird thing is I've caught the other two Dog Legendaries, but the 'time' thing isn't working for Raikou. And I've yet to encounter him.

Last edited:
This is nuts. I've watched numerous Youtube videos and I've tried everything. Raikou is not showing up.

I show up at the Trackless Forest between x:00 - x:20. Lugia is in my party. And nothing. I've even tried having two Legendaries in the party. Nothing. I've yet to encounter him and yet, I had NO problem finding Suicine and Entei. I have no idea what changed. I thought maybe I took it out on accident, not thinking. But my Pokedex says I've never even seen it. Someone mentioned swapping out the entire party and doing a hard reset. Again, nothing.

Blood, where are you?!?! :lol

It's doing it again!!!

I think it's because I literally just transferred my new system and because I had to set the time. I know the game has the '24 hour penalty' thing.

Back