Media Pokemon Omega Ruby & Alpha Sapphire - Nintendo 3DS

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I've never traded in the Pokemon community via online, but is it discouraged to ask someone to trade with you, with the understanding that you want to trade that pokemon back?

Basically, I want Kadabra to evolve and can't without trading him, but I love my Kadabra and don't want to get rid of him. :lol

My GF lives for this game. She's always trading and evolving and the other day I heard her talk to someone about breeding these things and that just made me laugh. :) That was just funny. Anyway she has so many to trade and she's on that pass thing where she takes her DS around to pick up stuff??? I don't know. She's been burned a lot from trading.

I wish there was a safe way to screen people to trade with because some people she'd trade with would just I guess take and not trade or something like that? Sorry I'm not a Pokemon player, I'm like a second hand smoker here with this but I see her get frustrated all the time with it and I wish there was an easier way for everyone to trade safely to make it fun, I mean that's what it should be about.

And not everyone is an adult, poor kids who get the short end.

My GF lives for this game. She's always trading and evolving and the other day I heard her talk to someone about breeding these things and that just made me laugh. :) That was just funny. Anyway she has so many to trade and she's on that pass thing where she takes her DS around to pick up stuff??? I don't know. She's been burned a lot from trading.

I wish there was a safe way to screen people to trade with because some people she'd trade with would just I guess take and not trade or something like that? Sorry I'm not a Pokemon player, I'm like a second hand smoker here with this but I see her get frustrated all the time with it and I wish there was an easier way for everyone to trade safely to make it fun, I mean that's what it should be about.

And not everyone is an adult, poor kids who get the short end.

Hey, I appreciate the advice. That's EXACTLY what I don't want to happen. That's sucks.

I've under utilized the PokeBank, but does anyone know if there's a way to organize your Pokemon such that if I have say 4 Geodudes I'll be able to recognize that and free up space? I just feel like with each Pokemon installment I end up recatching more of the same because I don't remember what I have, and I'd like only 1 of each....not 4.

Finally, caught them again....and saved it this time. :lol

Don't know how many have gotten to it yet, but they now offer up the Johto starters!!!!

Can only pick one! Think I'm going with Totodile.

I've under utilized the PokeBank, but does anyone know if there's a way to organize your Pokemon such that if I have say 4 Geodudes I'll be able to recognize that and free up space? I just feel like with each Pokemon installment I end up recatching more of the same because I don't remember what I have, and I'd like only 1 of each....not 4.

when you own(ed) a pokemon and there's one appearing in the wild you can see a pokeball next the name which means you have it.

and nice! first try i inmedietly killed deoxys. but you can catch him again later on at a certain location but since i already have em i don't care :p
you can defeat them 3 times to get all the starters (minus kanto since you were able to get them in X Y)

Did you beat this too, blood? Is it worth me using the SS Ticket for the Ferry? Am I missing much?

Did you beat this too, blood? Is it worth me using the SS Ticket for the Ferry? Am I missing much?

yes you should use it!. you can go to the battle maison on that island.
my chain is 24 on that...

and yes i did beat the game :p

yes you should use it!. you can go to the battle maison on that island.
my chain is 24 on that...

and yes i did beat the game :p

2 questions for you while I got you here:

- You getting the New 3DS?

- And do you have PokeBank?

i got the ambassador edition new 3Ds and yes i have pokemon bank

i got the ambassador edition new 3Ds and yes i have pokemon bank

What the heck is the Ambassador Edition?!?! You need to join us in the 3DS thread!

So with Pokebank, here's a hypothetical: If I transfer 10 Geodudes sporadically through the year, will the Bank automatically keep all of my Geodudes organized TOGETHER such that I'll realize that I have 10. What I'm getting at is that with each Pokemon game, I can't remember which Pokemon I have. So when I do transfer them to the bank, I don't want 10000 Geodude's sitting there, unbeknownst to me, because they're scattered over 1000000 boxes.

It's hard for me to explain, but I hope that makes sense.

What the heck is the Ambassador Edition?!?! You need to join us in the 3DS thread!

So with Pokebank, here's a hypothetical: If I transfer 10 Geodudes sporadically through the year, will the Bank automatically keep all of my Geodudes organized TOGETHER such that I'll realize that I have 10. What I'm getting at is that with each Pokemon game, I can't remember which Pokemon I have. So when I do transfer them to the bank, I don't want 10000 Geodude's sitting there, unbeknownst to me, because they're scattered over 1000000 boxes.

It's hard for me to explain, but I hope that makes sense.

euhm they wont be organized, unless you name a box "geodudes" and store them all there or if they do end up scattered there's a search function that you can spot all of your geodudes easier. you can also track down only stone pokemons or w/e the type. but if a new game comes out and you caught a geodude there; it wont let you know that you've already caught it though

just try to make a living dex and your worries will be gone :p
living dex i mean 1 bulbasaur, 1 ivysaur, 1 venusaur and so forth till you have a complete living dex of pokemons

so start organizing your boxes already! :p

i do visit that thread though, but im just a lurker there :p

euhm they wont be organized, unless you name a box "geodudes" and store them all there or if they do end up scattered there's a search function that you can spot all of your geodudes easier. you can also track down only stone pokemons or w/e the type. but if a new game comes out and you caught a geodude there; it wont let you know that you've already caught it though

just try to make a living dex and your worries will be gone :p
living dex i mean 1 bulbasaur, 1 ivysaur, 1 venusaur and so forth till you have a complete living dex of pokemons

so start organizing your boxes already! :p

i do visit that thread though, but im just a lurker there :p

Ah, I got ya. That's what I wanted to know. Get to organizing, I will. :lol

Blood, answer me this one too....

I have a few Pokemon that won't evolve without trading. When I get my new system (keeping my old one too), will I be able to trade with myself? I don't think it will work because I believe the data is saved to the SD card and not the cartridge, but could I theoretically transfer them all to Pokemon bank, then back to one of my 3DSs then transfer it to the other?

Back